Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally dont think she ran away due to the fact her son was graduating....she would have waited until after.........I also dont get why the two brothers arent being looked into more as well......as I feel that something, most likely an accident or confrontation about money gone too far, took place with these three people and it has been covered up.

hi revampz :)

i completely agree with you. i really dont think searching down all kinds of complicated avenues is going to turn up much info. IF bb had some kind of secret life, i dont think she would have just got up one day and decided she wanted the secret life to be her real life and just took off... nope. i think her activities with and concerning jw were her "secret life"... and like you have said, i think there was some kind of altercation and they are covering it up. and for the life of me i cant understand whey these three havent been looked at more closely... maybe that is happening and its just not public. but imo, JW HAS GOT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. she knows.

bbm
Seriously? That is insulting to women over 40. We are not just for breeding.

I don't know if BB went with a younger man, but men go after younger women all the time and it is accepted.

I just hope she is safe.

I did not mean to insult anyone, Im over 50, and married to a younger man lol, that said, we have lots in common, I just cant see Beth with a NR, from NR postings on the net he seems like a camping dude, or nature guy, not very interested in settling down, or wearing trendy fashions.

Hi everyone. I'm new to WS but have been reading this thread since I google BB back when she first went missing. I live in Centralia and seen an article about her missing in my local paper. I would have posted sooner and tried but WS wouldn't accept my hotmail email address and I finally thought to use my yahoo and it worked. Also, I'm Jennifer Yates on the fb page if you post there too. I hope I can put my name out there lol There's so many rules here and hope I don't mess up!

I'm not sure how to do this since I went back to BB's fb page and it says no new post. Who keeps changing her profile to private and now erased all posts? What I was going back to link it to was a few days before (possible 1-2 weeks before "coming to southern Illinois") BB "liked" Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Normally it wouldn't make me wonder and btw, I read all her posts as far as I could way back when she 1st went missing) But what gets me and it just occured to me last night is JW telling the guy she was talking to on the way home and her telling him they were in Wisconsin. It was posted on here a while back and I'm not sure if I need to link that post or not (sorry) Is it possible that they were never really down here? Or at least BB was never really down here to begin with?

Also, something else that bothered me was the court date BB had for June 9th. From what I gather, she's the type that wouldn't miss something like that. Is this something that she was suing someone and if she didn't show it would be ugh can't think of the word but like a "forfeit"?

This is the 1st time I've ever followed a missing person case and I think I picked the wrong one to start on. Btw, love this site and never knew it existed!

Welcome Jeni! We are always happy when someone new comes to post.

Welcome Jeni_iz_me and dreamer cb!

Thank you for your interest in Beths case.

Cubby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member