Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I am not sure what blackberries and such have to do with anything here either lol but they are usually ready in the next few weeks, depending on the area.

Just a hunch I went on, some of the posts on here are hard to understand, but you can see they're going somewhere. Sometimes I have to look up the definitions of words so I can see what the post is trying to imply. Personally my bramble berry trees have been dropping berries for 6-7 weeks and they are not pretty bush/trees to deal with. Squished berries all over the yard, you get my drift. The silly canine steps on them & makes a great pattern on my tan carpet. Sometimes the thorns may hurt worse taking them out or against the grain than they original hurt going in. Just an annoyance more than a choice at the nursery. I'm just a green thumb legal sec'y- what would I know, Pashein.

If you eliminate the Centralia link, as I did on Google maps, and take into account the Rend Lake connection-let's say they went to Rend Lake via Sesser, Pinckneyville makes sense.

The pizza call makes no sense though in the scenario that they dumped somewhere by Rend Lake. Unless they put a lot of miles on the car that day.

Of course this could turn out to not be Beth period and she's in Vegas. For her kids sake I hope that is the case. I just cannot recall having heard of another missing person down South.

The body was floating, though, and it has been REALLY hot here. How long can a body float? I know it floats as it decomposes, but in this area it has been so very hot the body decomposition should have been pretty fast.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

this map may work. I'm not great at linking maps.
Point A = Rehab home in Mt. Vernon
Point B = Bridge on Cudgetown Rd at I27 near Beaucorp Creek where body is found.

Hope the link works

Nope link did not work. :banghead: Maybe someone else can try.

ENOUGH with the snarky comments folks.
Do not post snarky comments to other members in the body of posts or to override moderator edit comments.

There will be NO MORE WARNINGS.

Any more TOS violations I will be recommending all expense paid vacations starting with 3-5 day time outs from Websleuths. Repeated violations may lead to a loss of membership priviledges at WS.

I have spent 1.5-2 hours at a time pulling this thread for moderation more than once. Tricia has made clear warnings, I have made clear warnings.
The rules at WS are quite clear.

My time, Tricia's time as well as the other moderators time is precious. We volunteer our precious time making Websleuths the great safe place it is to post. I will not have our time wasted over people fighting with each other in Beths threads. If it does not stop, not only will TO's be issued but you all run the risk of having Beth's case pulled permanently from Websleuths. The few of you who insist on continuously posting snide and snarky comments do not ruin it for the rest of the WS'rs who are complying with TOS.

Thank you
Cubby

ETA: There will be absolutely NO NAME CALLING as was clearly indicated in the first post of threads #2 and #3 and posted by Tricia in thread #1. Just because I did not copy it again to the first does not mean it no longer applies.

Guess that ends that. Good and bad. Good she might still be alive, bad we don't know where she is.

Yes, a teenage body we can rule this UID as being Beth. Thank God!
That still gives us hope she is alive and will be found safely.

Oh ya, Bad for the family of the teen that was found too.

OK I just talked to the Perry Co Sheriff's office, altho they can not say much, they "believe it was a local woman."
Have been told this was a younger female :( how sad.

But it is NOT Beth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members