IL IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #7

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Tricia, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Infg

Infg Member

Has anyone else had this thought: beth is from the same town aj freunds body was found the same county that handled his case also handled hers and both her husband and his father were attorneys! I found this very interesting. What's going on in Mchenry?

Laughing likes this.
  2. TheDuchess

TheDuchess Well-Known Member

Just found out that it appears as though Beth's purse was found behind a house a few doors down from me. I don't know anything else. Apparently they found her white purse. I don't know much else but there were a lot of police over there last week and there is crime scene tape. Someone was doing some gardening and found it.

3. Infg

Infg Member

Duchess are u lake house area or mchenry if you don't mind my asking?

4. Infg

Infg Member

I posted but meant to reply, are u mchenry or Jefferson county Duchess?

5. TheDuchess

TheDuchess Well-Known Member

I am in a neighborhood in Kane County (Carpentersville) I don't know anything about a lake house. There are houses behind us that sit on ponds, but not sure I'd call them a "lake house."

Laughing likes this.
  6. Infg

Infg Member

Thank you for this, the lake house is a house in Jefferson county that has been speculated as the possible place beth was murdered and at the very least was the last place she was known to be alive. I really appreciate you sharing, the case has been cold a while hopefully some leads will come from this new finding. Please keep us posted if any new developments occur.

7. Infg

Infg Member

Thinking of you this weekend and always Beth<3 still hoping for answers and justice

Laughing likes this.