IL IL - Beverly Logan, 32, Burma Rd/Ross Lane, Belleville, St. Clair Twp, 25/26 Jan 2022

I don’t know whether or not this is the guy she went to Warrenton with, but (and I’m not sure whether it matters, but for clarity’s sake) I do not believe he is the roommate.

The press release says he is from Beardstown, which is nowhere remotely near Belleville. It’s like a 2 hour drive from there.
ITA! I do not recall Story being directly associated with the Ross Lane address when I looked up info on it months ago.

St. Clair County deputies reported that Logan went with a male friend to a house in Warrenton. Deputies said the people at the home confirmed that both Logan and the male friend were there.

“We’re trying to obviously locate him as well, but he’s not directly involved in anything at this point, so I don’t really want to throw his name out there,” Cpt. Bruce Fleshren with the St. Clair County Sheriff’s Office said earlier this year.

“She left Belleville with that car. I can’t confirm that they are still in that car,” Fleshren previously said.

Logan’s close friend Chelsea Chapman organized a prayer service for Logan after she went missing. She said she and Logan grew up in the Lincolnshire neighborhood.

“Every day is a constant struggle. We’re counting the days everyday,” Chapman said. “We just want to know anything. We have no idea, that’s why we’re just desperately asking the public-anybody-to just reach out to us if you know anything, anonymously. I’ve been knowing her since I was 4 years old. We have over two decades of memories. She has daughters. She always stays in contact with her mom. With her cousins. With either myself...somebody.”
1660681224767.jpeg

32-year-old Beverly Logan disappeared around Ross Lane in St. Clair County, Illinois. That’s near her boyfriend’s home. A search in March found what appeared to be a shallow grave.

SBM
  • ...in the 4100 block of North Service Road in West Sullivan.
  • ...skeletal human remains.

Posting this here due to the location. A report from Feb (link in my post I quoted below) stated that Beverly "may have been spotted in Sullivan". Hopefully investigators will be able to quickly ID the deceased. My thoughts are with them and all families who are undoubtedly waiting for more information.

Parents searching for 32-year-old daughter missing since January | ksdk.com

SBBM *Video at link*
  • ...Beverly lives with a "male associate" in the 400 block of Ross Lane in the Belleville area...
  • ...the man's rental car Beverly last drove is also missing.
  • ...blue, 2019 Nissan Versa with Alabama license plates 2CH1006.
  • Investigators also said they want to question another man Beverly “may have been with in the last few weeks."
Metro East family has growing concerns over mother who's been missing for a month
SBBM
  • ...last seen Jan. 25 or 26
  • "I really in my heart of heart believe somebody's done something to her," ...
  • "This is just so unlike her. Bev would never go this long without texting her mom. She would never go this long without checking on her kids. This is just so out of pocket,"...
  • ...believe she was last seen near Burma Road and Ross Lane in Belleville, just off Route 159.
  • ...may have been spotted in Sullivan, Missouri.
  • ...St. Clair County Investigative Unit at 618-825-5204

1676704202853.jpeg
The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office said it joined the investigation when it was discovered that Logan had been staying at a residence on Elm Street in Bellflower, for less than a month, prior to Feb. 15, 2022, when we had an unconfirmed sighting of her at the Colonial Inn in High Hill.

In September 2022, the Sheriff’s Office received a Cellular Analysis Survey of Logan’s phone and determined her phone pinged towers in Bellflower and High Hill on Feb. 5 and 9.

MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Mo. (KMIZ)

The family of a woman missing for more than a year is offering $10,000 to anyone with information that helps them find her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back