IL IL - Bloomington, WhtFem 273UFIL, 25-40, hanged, crooked teeth, Feb'82

If you take a real good at the PM her eyebrows look very thick....Non of that I see in the different recons.
What you're seeing might just be shadows below her brows. They don't seem overly thick to me, though I suppose it's subjective.

Every depiction of her looks so different. I see four different women in those four sketches. Based on the PM pic, though, I'd say Carl's is most accurate.

3 Exclusions:

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP20525Sharon Hensley
Date of Last ContactFebruary 01, 1973
StateLA
CountyCalcasieu

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP27557Emily Richards
Date of Last ContactJanuary 01, 1964
StateCA
CountyLos Angeles

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP1994Jody Ledkins
Date of Last ContactMay 23, 1985
StateMO
CountyJackson

Comparison images.
For convenience, her file. Glenna Jane West – The Charley Project
Please link the next time, so others don't have to search for it.

Glenna was most likely killed by her husband in 1977. After she went missing, the couple's divorce was granted and Robert moved with the children to Arizona, and his and Glenna's former home on Blue Star Highway burned down.

But you never know.....

Glenna was most likely killed by her husband in 1977. After she went missing, the couple's divorce was granted and Robert moved with the children to Arizona, and his and Glenna's former home on Blue Star Highway burned down.

But you never know.....

"It's unclear why Robert waited so long to report her disappearance." I wonder why...

I don't see her as a match facially either

But you never know.....
I'll be sure to link in the future.

While it is likely Robert was involved, it is equally as likely that she took off. She wasn't mentally stable via statements from her family.

Either way, better safe than sorry, and there is, at least to me, a massive resemblance.

But you never know.....

But you never know.....

As an aside, their house was torn down per an agreement for the property the cabin was on being sold. This was done in the mid to late 80s.

Most identifiers either match, or are pretty close. I know that it isn't likely, but seeing that Glenna was mentally unstable and the day she disappeared, her family threatened to put her into Riverwood, it's not a stretch to think she left. I live 15 minutes from where Glenna went missing in St. Joe. It's about 3 hours to where this Doe was found.

As an aside, their house was torn down per an agreement for the property the cabin was on being sold. This was done in the mid to late 80s.

Most identifiers either match, or are pretty close. I know that it isn't likely, but seeing that Glenna was mentally unstable and the day she disappeared, her family threatened to put her into Riverwood, it's not a stretch to think she left. I live 15 minutes from where Glenna went missing in St. Joe. It's about 3 hours to where this Doe was found.
A lot of this is coming from the documents received via your FOIA request right? I’ve looked over them but they’re a bit difficult to follow with all the redactions. :D

A lot of this is coming from the documents received via your FOIA request right? I’ve looked over them but they’re a bit difficult to follow with all the redactions. :D

Yeah, it's a hard case to follow. Many of the redactions have been figured out, but they cant be shared, and understandably so, because there isn't a way to "verify" them. I think the West case is my unicorn. I've spent hundreds of hours speaking with family and detectives overseeing the case and visiting the areas she frequented. Glenna can be found, and I truly hope she is while the few left who knew her are still alive.

Yeah, it's a hard case to follow. Many of the redactions have been figured out, but they cant be shared, and understandably so, because there isn't a way to "verify" them. I think the West case is my unicorn. I've spent hundreds of hours speaking with family and detectives overseeing the case and visiting the areas she frequented. Glenna can be found, and I truly hope she is while the few left who knew her are still alive.
I hope so too! Keep up the dedication and hard work. :)

I hope so too! Keep up the dedication and hard work. :)
Thanks, man. Sadly most of her immediate family are gone. Her children are all still alive, but she has less than a handful of siblings still around. Even if this isn't her, which it probably isn't, it'll be nice to close one more door. Do you mind if I shoot you a PM?

Thanks, man. Sadly most of her immediate family are gone. Her children are all still alive, but she has less than a handful of siblings still around. Even if this isn't her, which it probably isn't, it'll be nice to close one more door. Do you mind if I shoot you a PM?
I understand completely. And not at all.

Here is a better link for Glenna.

The Charley Project is a good link, as they're one of the only ones that were willing to edit their info when the new info came out, but some of the information is still incorrect.

The link I provided is internal, so hopefully it can open up some discussion on her case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back