Presumed Located IL - Cecilia "Ceci" Valdez, 24, Chicago, 11 Sep 2021

MsMiniSleuth

Reaction score
Missing-woman-Cecilia-Valdez.jpg

Chicago police are looking for a missing woman last seen in the Fifth City neighborhood.

Cecilia "Ceci" Valdez, 24, was last seen Saturday, Sept. 11, wearing a white T-shirt with graphics on the front and black yoga pants. She might be carrying a black leather-type purse with shoulder straps.

Valdez sometimes hands out in Millennium Park near the Cloud Gate and Pritzker Pavilion.

She is described as 5'6" tall, 120 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes.

If you have information, contact Chicago Police at (312) 746-8255.

Chicago police search for missing woman last seen on Saturday

Last Name VALDEZ
First Name CECILIA
Nickname CECI
Age 24
Gender FEMALE
Height 5′ 06″
Weight 120 LBS
Eyes BROWN
Hair BROWN
Complexion MEDIUM
Race HISPANIC
Last Contact 11 SEP 2021

MISSING FROM THE 3500 BLOCK OF WEST JACKSON. THE MISSING PERSON WAS LAST SEEN WEARING A WHITE T-SHIRT WITH GRAPHICS ON THE FRONT AND BLACK YOGA TYPE PANTS. SHE MAY ALSO BE CARRYING A BLACK LEATHER TYPE PURSE WITH SHOULDER STRAPS. SHE IS KNOWN TO FREQUENT THE AREAS NEAR RANDOLPH AND MICHIGAN AND MILLENIUM PARK, INCLUDING CLOUD GATE AND THE PRITZKER PAVILION. IF LOCATED OR FOR INFORMATION CALL 911 OR AREA FOUR DETECTIVES AT (312) 746-8255.

https://home.chicagopolice.org/missing-cecilia-valdez/

Bar the one mention and police appeal above, not seen anything else on this?

I live in Chicago. Fifth City, where she was last seen was not a place I'd be, day or night. Lots of gang activity in the area. That being said, if she was the victim of gang violence she likely would have been located by now. The article above that said she "hangs out" (it said "hands out" but I'm pretty sure that was a typo) in the Millenium Park area. It has a large homeless population which brings its own risks (a woman was recently murdered in Chicago just walking through the area during the day by a person from a homeless camp). Still, if she were a crime victim she likely would have been found. Is she homeless herself? Almost nothing on the news here about her although the Chicago Police page for her missing info is now deleted.

Thanks, @GraceG for the alert that the police report is now removed. That, plus no further news, indicates she has probably been located.

Someone said on another page that police are not always 100% accurate but her Instagram has been active in deleting and liking things. It’s off to me she looks so different in the photos she takes and the one that was posted for her being missing.

Hello, Cecilia is still missing.
Missing Chicago woman Cecilia Valdez was last seen on Thursday - NewsBreak

Has anyone heard anything?

Missing-woman-Cecilia-Valdez.jpg

Chicago police are looking for a missing woman last seen in the Fifth City neighborhood.

Cecilia "Ceci" Valdez, 24, was last seen Saturday, Sept. 11, wearing a white T-shirt with graphics on the front and black yoga pants. She might be carrying a black leather-type purse with shoulder straps.

Valdez sometimes hands out in Millennium Park near the Cloud Gate and Pritzker Pavilion.

She is described as 5'6" tall, 120 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes.

If you have information, contact Chicago Police at (312) 746-8255.

Chicago police search for missing woman last seen on Saturday
Someone said on another page that police are not always 100% accurate but her Instagram has been active in deleting and liking things. It’s off to me she looks so different in the photos she takes and the one that was posted for her being missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back