Found Deceased IL - Cheyann Klus, 22, Chicago, 2 Dec 2017

I don't post here ever, but I actually have some information on this missing person case that has not been posted here. It seems that on December 11th she tried to call 911 from her phone, but it did not connect. The sheriff narrowed down the call location to Mallard Lake Forrest Preserve . Four days later someone in Palatine tried to change her Apple PW. Sooner than later we will know what happened.

I don't post here ever, but I actually have some information on this missing person case that has not been posted here. It seems that on December 11th she tried to call 911 from her phone, but it did not connect. The sheriff narrowed down the call location to Mallard Lake Forrest Preserve . Four days later someone in Palatine tried to change her Apple PW. Sooner than later we will know what happened.

Thanks for posting. How do you know this information?

Thanks for posting. How do you know this information?

From the Dupage County Sheriff office missing person alert as of 1/19. The preserve was searched supposedly. The lake is large, it also looks like it has boardwalks as trails that go out over the water. Has anyone been to this preserve?

From the Dupage County Sheriff office missing person alert as of 1/19. The preserve was searched supposedly. The lake is large, it also looks like it has boardwalks as trails that go out over the water. Has anyone been to this preserve?

Link?

Yes, the landfill you see on maps of it is not active, it's pretty old landfill, covered with grass now. The park is quite a ways West of O'Hare, not even close to where Cheyann was last seen or where she lived.

The lake is pretty big and would take some time to do a dive search of.

MALLARD LAKE PRESERVE INFO SHOWS 89 Acre lake AND there is Millard Lake Landfill nearby..YIKES
Hope these areas are being searched.

https://www.ifishillinois.org/profiles/display_lake.php?waternum=02076
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mallard_Lake_Landfill

I live in Chicago. The landfill is very old, solid ground covered with grass. There is no new waste being deposited there, nor any trash exposed. If a body was buried there this time of year it would be very obvious as the grass would be badly torn up.

I hope she’s found unharmed. She looks like a beautiful young lady.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haven't been there but driven by it often. It's more open grass/prairie like than it is actual forest. I saw a bald eagle at Mallard Lake while driving past the entrance on Schick in September of 2016.

I know it's an area frequented by Forest Preserve employees, though I'm not sure if it's an area people would be known to go to use.

Did a little more digging, the cell phone ping was very near Stratford Square Mall. Has Stratford been ruled out as a place where the 911 call was made? Is LE certain Cheyann made that 911 call and not someone with her phone trying to throw off the authorities?

*radio silence* .... and according to FB, today is her Birthday [emoji29]

Wonder about the tattoo on the left shoulder - Latin Princess? Also has a (name or word) tattoo on left little finger.

A massive search is planned for a Downers Grove woman who has been missing since late November.

Cheyanne Klus, 22, was last seen near her home on November 27. "All the information that is out there simply does not add up to Cheyann leaving on her own accord," Gia Hoffman, who helped organize the planned March 24 search through Missing Persons Awareness Network, said in a press release.

Community members are invited to join police and members of Missing Persons Awareness Network on a walk-through search of the 86-acre Mallard Lake area in Bloomingdale. The search will begin immediately after a press conference at 11 a.m.

Investigators said Klus was spotted in the 2100 block of Kilbourn in Chicago on December 1 and 2. Her father reported her missing on December 12, according to the DuPage County Sheriff's Office.

According to Missing Persons Awareness Network, Klus has not posted on social media or been reachable on her phone since then.

Klus is 5'5" tall and weighs about 115 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

https://patch.com/illinois/downersg...arch-planned-find-missing-downers-grove-woman

03eb9f09e295cd2207fcb7f882cace17.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88