Identified! IL - Chicago, Body parts of 2-3yo AA child, Sep'15 - Kyrian Knox

Status
Not open for further replies.
How absolutely grim :(

"Police recovered the toddler's head at the lagoon near where they had been searching after a foot and hands were found Saturday, authorities said. No other information was available."

I am so sorry for whatever happened to you, sweet child.

OMG, this is just heartbreaking.

God Bless this sweet little one.. So sad that someone could be so heartless as to do this to an innocent baby.

God Bless this sweet little one.. So sad that someone could be so heartless as to do this to an innocent baby.

This is someTHING altogether different than abuse ending in murder or murder of a child for any other "reason" . . . . This has shades of something else, IMO

God bless you little angel. You didn't deserve what has happened to you. I pray they find the monster responsible!

Just marking my spot.

This is just horrible :( poor baby. Hope they soon find out who this sweet child is and find the sick creep that did this!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I am hoping this child's body was weighted and thus the decomp made the body parts come loose instead of the more sinister reason these pieces would be found. Not that it makes much difference. RIP sweet baby.

I have known a few clients with Prader-Willie Syndrome. I in no way think a person with this condition could physically or otherwise kill anyone in this manner. RN '87

I'm wondering not if the aunt committed the crime, but if both the aunt and the child are victims of a crime.

So many sad stories. I do hope the little one from Garfield Park is identified soon.

I have known a few clients with Prader-Willie Syndrome. I in no way think a person with this condition could physically or otherwise kill anyone in this manner. RN '87
Yeah I definitely don't think his Aunt is capable of this crime, and whatever the case may be with their whereabouts, I do not hold her responsible. I do however think someone took advantage of her mental state and was able to manipulate her into taking him for whatever reason. And I do think it is possible that this could be him. I worry very much for both of them and I view both of them as victims.

Yeah I definitely don't think his Aunt is capable of this crime, and whatever the case may be with their whereabouts, I do not hold her responsible. I do however think someone took advantage of her mental state and was able to manipulate her into taking him for whatever reason. And I do think it is possible that this could be him. I worry very much for both of them and I view both of them as victims.

I totally agree. Have they released the race of the toddler's body parts?

I think the aunt and nephew were both victims of someone unscrupulous.

There is a sweet baby boy, 21 month old Lonzie Barton, missing from Jacksonville/Macclenny Fl. While the 16 hour drive to Chicago might sound like a far fetched possiblity, the circumstances surrounding his case and the lack of an accurate time line and/or a reliable source to say when the baby was last seen alive means anything is possible.

This sweet boy has literally disappeared with little evidence to say where he is. Police are calling it a murder investigation but are unable to locate a body. The number of people who may or may not be involved in Lonzies disappearance is quite astonishing. Lonzies mother's boyfriend is currently in jail on charges of neglect and is the main suspect, however, the mother was arrested on charges of neglect as well for leaving her children in the suspects care even with knowledge that her son was hurt and ill. She was also charged with hindering the investigation by with holding information and lying to authorities. She posted bail and has since been released. Aside from those two, many others are thought to either be involved or have knowledge of what happened to this poor child. My thoughts and prayers for both of these children...

Lonzie was 21 months old and had blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. He was reported missing on 7-23/7-24. An amber alert was issued as this was originally investigated as a child abduction until a few days later when evidence started saying otherwise. To date....he is still missing and the community and surrounding areas search for him daily.​

When are they going to drain the water? What are they waiting for?

Hopefully with this newest find, there can be more info about who this baby is.

This tot is younger that two but could it be?http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1251977/2/screen
NCMC1251977c2.jpg

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?272543-IL-Solonia-Anderson-16-amp-Beyoun-Santana-Collins-7-Mos-Chicago-28-February-2015&p=11538129#post11538129

A couple of sad Facebook postings:

https://www.facebook.com/blackandmi...&total_comments=9&comment_tracking={"tn":"R"}

and

https://www.facebook.com/groups/305402219583398/

Hopefully Diamond and King are not linked at all to this horrible find at Garfield Park and have miraculously survived so far, but it is also very coincidental. Thoughts of peace to everyone involved.

Since they dye the Chicago River green for St. Patrick's Day I wouldn't think funding should be a consideration!

I think they're waiting to see if they can find the rest of the body without draining by underwater searching. If that doesn't work, then I think they will drain it. If it does work, then they don't need to drain.

I sure hope they make every effort to search thoroughly.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member