IL IL - Chicago, WhtFem Skeletal UP10693, 13-18, by Little Calumet River, Apr'05

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by CarlK90245, Oct 21, 2012.

1. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

Good point about the fetish. Yes, I was kind of thinking Madonna too, though I think that was a few years earlier.

It could even be just a plain white summer dress, Easter dress, or even a cocktail dress. There's nothing to indicate how fancy it is. A spaghetti strap sundress with a little jacket is an entirely different matter than a strapless minidress with frilly skirt, or an organdy puffy skirt for first communion or quincanero. I really wish there was a picture of it, or a better description.

2. dorothyland

dorothyland Active Member

carbuff likes this.
  3. carbuff

The truck driver aspect makes me even more inclined to think it could be her. The address where the decedent was found is only just off I-94 in Chicago. Spooner is directly on I-94. It's about seven hours, per Google, but that's not much for a long-haul truck driver.

Google Maps

The other thing Sara's thread alludes to is that one or more of these young men might have given her transportation out of town, which would potentially include Chicago. She could easily have run into fatal trouble after she got there.

dorothyland likes this.
  4. dorothyland

dorothyland Active Member

You think this might be worth submitting then?

TedMac likes this.
  5. carbuff

Do they both have DNA? I get the impression they thought they had Sara's but it's been lost?

TedMac and coffeeandacig like this.
  6. MrsTigglesworth

MrsTigglesworth Member

Someone mentioned Catholic confirmation upthread. This happens in 8th grade. 12-14 years old and required white garb. Or at least did back in the 90s.

TedMac likes this.