IL - Damari Perry 6, murdered by mom & brother, fnd in abandoned house, Chicago, 7 Jan 2022 *ARREST*

Darling136

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
6-year-old North Chicago boy who was missing after sister brought him to a party has been found dead: sources

A 6-year-old boy from North Chicago who was reported missing Wednesday has been found dead, according to a source close to the boy's family
Damari Perry was last seen in Skokie with his 16-year-old sister at her friend's home around 3 p.m. Tuesday.

According to North Chicago police, Damari and his 16-year-old sister were driven to the party by a Black female only known as "Monique" and a Black male, who is known as "Wacko" or "Chaos."
"He was out with his sister at a play date. She had a cocktail. I guess someone put something in her drink. She ended up falling asleep. When she woke up, my son was gone. When she questioned the girl about where my son was the girl said she didn't know. When she came home, I reported him missing," said Perry.

Playdate, cocktails, teen, and a dead boy :-(

@Darling136 - any news on "where" the little boy was found? Didn't see it in that article you posted. And then searched for more articles, but none of them have on "where" he was found.

added - police announced that he had been found on Friday, 1/7 press conf.

Police sources have confirmed that missing person case involving 6-year-old Damari Perry of North Chicago is now a homicide investigation. Additional details about the death of Damari Perry were not initially available.

Case of Missing North Chicago Boy Is Now a Homicide Investigation

Another msm, but not more information. Could be that they will not yet release as starting the investigation.

PS: i changed the title to 7th.

So, big sis passes out at a party after a few drinks...wakes up to find her little brother Damari is no longer there...and either is WACKO. !!?? What could possibly have happened? The FBI is involved, so silence is now a given. So sad. RIP Damari

6-year-old North Chicago boy who was missing after sister brought him to a party has been found dead: sources

A 6-year-old boy from North Chicago who was reported missing Wednesday has been found dead, according to a source close to the boy's family
Damari Perry was last seen in Skokie with his 16-year-old sister at her friend's home around 3 p.m. Tuesday.

According to North Chicago police, Damari and his 16-year-old sister were driven to the party by a Black female only known as "Monique" and a Black male, who is known as "Wacko" or "Chaos."
"He was out with his sister at a play date. She had a cocktail. I guess someone put something in her drink. She ended up falling asleep. When she woke up, my son was gone. When she questioned the girl about where my son was the girl said she didn't know. When she came home, I reported him missing," said Perry.

Playdate, cocktails, teen, and a dead boy :-(

Oh, dear G-d, what is this? Reading this took my breath away. Still hyperventilating a bit. Dammit.
Six little years old and gone... Fly high, little guy. SMH.

RIP Damari. Wow there's oh so much sad chatter out there about the background of this case. JMO with three arrests the truth of what happened to this poor child will surely come out because - JMO again - they will be talking, pointing at each other, and at least one will be hopefully telling the truth.

Monique and Wacko/Chaos are family members perhaps?

So Damari and his sister live in North Chicago, Monique and Wacko pick both of them up and take them to a “party” in Skokie and then Damari is found deceased in Gary?

bbm

That made me dizzy. What is this murderous mess? That poor little guy. SMH.

3 adults -- all family members... WTH? Family members. Was this whole party thing a hoax? I'm a bit confused re "family members."
Surely someone here on WS knows more about this "family members" angle. Please help... :confused: o_O

Nothing further per MSM yet. I am only speculating here, since he wasn't reported missing for over 24 hrs, that this " family'' came up with this cockamamie story about the party. Just guessing

ETA: The ( perhaps fictitious ) names " Chaos" and " Wacko" add to my speculation....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back