Found Deceased IL - Daniel Sotelo, 26, & Natally Brookson, both found deceased, Chicago, 30 April 2022

This could be very true. I always felt it odd that if this was a planned pact, why Natally worked that day...a full-shift. If I knew I was going to commit suicide or due self harm, I wouldn't be like I have to work and then I will do it after that. just moo.
Maybe she didn't decide for sure until the moment she quit...Maybe Daniel was ready and waiting until she was ready to go too. Or maybe they had decided the night before but Natally wanted to get closure at work first.

Has Daniel’s cause of death been been announced yet? (Has hers officially, for that matter?) I find it hard to imagine he’d of thought to leave his phone and wallet on the side of the lake (or near where her body was found) right before he committed suicide as a part of a suicide pact. It seems more believable to me that he may have attempted to save her and drowned. His life doesn’t scream suicide either (degree, job lined up), while hers does have some whispers going on (quitting school and job). But perhaps the phone will reveal some information which will point to suicide? A sad and confusing case but very glad both bodies were found at least.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back