Identified! Il - Forest Pk, Skeletal Remains Up16830, In Tarped Car, Jun17 Janice Petersen-peppers-norsworthy

Identified as Janice Petersen-Peppers-Norsworthy, believed to be deceased since about 2006. Apparently her deceased husband must have rented the parking space and placed her in his car before he died....

A ton of info at the link.

Police ID homicide victim found in abandoned car

Thank you for your update and interesting article Cubby. Good to know she is identified. Maybe somebody could put 'identified' in the header of this thread? Gardener can you do that?

Last edited:
Thank you for your update and interesting article Cubby. Good to know she is identified. Maybe somebody could put 'identified' in the header of this thread? Gardener can you do that?

I'm not a mod, so I don't have that power, BOH.
But I alerted the mods yesterday and I see they have made the change.

This is such a sad case. It sounds like Janice was never reported missing and her suspected murderer got away with it until his death, even placing her remains in his parked car. Had anyone reported her missing she might have been found much sooner. I looked but could not find any other media coverage and no photos of her anywhere. :(

I'm not a mod, so I don't have that power, BOH.
But I alerted the mods yesterday and I see they have made the change.

This is such a sad case. It sounds like Janice was never reported missing and her suspected murderer got away with it until his death, even placing her remains in his parked car. Had anyone reported her missing she might have been found much sooner. I looked but could not find any other media coverage and no photos of her anywhere. :(

Thanks Gardener. I did see the identified notice. I also looked for a picture of Janice everywhere but couldn't find anything. I will check out Janice Peppers brought up by Coffee56 (Thanks btw. C)

Thanks Gardener. I did see the identified notice. I also looked for a picture of Janice everywhere but couldn't find anything. I will check out Janice Peppers brought up by Coffee56 (Thanks btw. C)

I believe I read in one of the articles that Peppers was her maiden name (I think). The Soph pic looks pretty close to me. Jr. not as much but both photos have that distinctive nose.

I believe I read in one of the articles that Peppers was her maiden name (I think). The Soph pic looks pretty close to me. Jr. not as much but both photos have that distinctive nose.

Yes, according to the article above Peppers was her maiden name, she was from Jolie. I tried to find the pictures in the yearbooks without success. Maybe you have to be a member, I don't know. The nose is a very good identifier I think. Is it allowed to post this picture(s)?

Yes, according to the article above Peppers was her maiden name, she was from Jolie. I tried to find the pictures in the yearbooks without success. Maybe you have to be a member, I don't know. The nose is a very good identifier I think. Is it allowed to post this picture(s)?

I have them to post if it’s allowed. They were small so the quality isn’t great.

There’s is also another Peppers in the 71 that is a senior. First name also starts with a J. Sisters maybe?

This was my aunt. That’s a picture of her on the left and me right when I was little. She was a beautiful artistic person. She didn’t deserve what happened to her. The family holds her close in our hearts.
I'm very sorry for your loss of your aunt. Beautiful picture...I hope that your memories of her bring you some comfort.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0
Back