Found Safe IL - Jess Porter-Sypniewski, 39, MH crisis, homeless, Chicago, last heard from in Sept 2022

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
323458045_659822682545890_6351728518303518064_n-copy.jpg

The family of a 39-year-old woman, who is originally from Lake County, is seeking the public’s help in locating the woman, who has been missing for three months.

Jess Porter, also known as Jess Porter-Sypniewski and Jess Quatraro, was last heard from in September.

Her last known location was near Belmont Avenue and Kedzie Avenue in Chicago’s Avondale neighborhood.

More at Woman in mental health crisis with ties to Lake County reported missing, last seen in Chicago

A 39-year-old woman, who is originally from Lake County, has been located safe after her family said she had been missing for three months from the Chicago area.

In an update Tuesday, the family reported that Porter had been located.

Someone submitted a tip to the family by email and reported knowing where Porter was. A relative arrived at the location and spoke with Porter.

“At this time, family and friends are seeking some privacy as the situation is evaluated. We are very appreciative for all of the help we received from the community in finding Jess,” a joint statement from family and friends said.

Another one with ties close to where I’m at. I posted an unidentified body recently found in libertyville but I don’t think the tattoos match.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod
Back