IL IL - John Wayne Gacy

I assure you, it is not creative fiction. It may very well have not been Gacy. And The Danish Book World on LaPorte Rd truely was one of John's KFC franchises prior.
As far as Gacy's MO, he would have been just passing through Waterloo (he was forbidden to return to Iowa) and would not have had a home there. He surely would not have a business there either. He would have been on the down low and "on the fly". His MO would be tossed.

Fair enough, since that was your only post i didn't expect you to come back and thought you were just coming up with some story, apologies. I still don't believe it was him though.

5zhi4f0edvl61.jpg

John Wayne Gacy at a costume party

One of the most evil human beings LE has ever dealt with. Dr Michael Stone (whatever you opinion of him is ) known for his "Scale of evil" which ranks criminals on a scale from 1-22 based on the heinousness of their crimes.

Gacy was listed as a 22 on the scale, ranked as the "most evil " as a "Psychopathic Torture Murderer"

There's an interesting metamorphosis we saw in Gacy in that he began as a seduction style child molester /Pedophile, then following incarceration, he then became a sadistic killer.

Whats even more astonishing were the amount and nature of deviant charges he already had on him, PRIOR to the 33 murders he is known for

Yet people (The Criminal Justice system namely) would say nobody would've considered he was dangerous .

Those interested in John Wayne Gacy may be very interested in this podcast:

Defense Diaries Season I: The Gacy Tapes

Bob Motta, Jr. is the son of Bob Motta, Sr. who was one of Gacy’s defense lawyers. Bob Jr. has released the tapes his father recorded during his interviews with Gacy. They have never been heard before.

This podcast is unique and super interesting. In the first episode, Gacy graphically describes his first murder.

Gacy's unidentified victims are still being identified from time to time through DNA.
https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=286759
Victim of 'Killer Clown' John Wayne Gacy ID'd 4 Decades After Death by DNA from Tooth
Christine Pelisek - Oct 26, 2021

LINK:
Victim of 'Killer Clown' John Wayne Gacy ID'd 4 Decades After Death by DNA from Tooth

----------------------------------
16-year-old from Minnesota ID’d as victim of John Wayne Gacy
By DON BABWIN and JEFF BAENEN July 19, 2017

LINK:
16-year-old from Minnesota ID'd as victim of John Wayne Gacy

Attachments

• upload_2022-2-23_16-2-59.png
    upload_2022-2-23_16-2-59.png
    68 bytes · Views: 2
My Rule of thumb for serial killers is if they have more than 5 known victims, add 3-5 more onto whatever number they wind up credited with .

'Conversations With a Killer' lets John Wayne Gacy speak (actually, lie) from the great beyond

When does Conversations with a Killer: The John Wayne Gacy Tapes premiere?

In case anyone is interested, there is a documentary on Netflix with John Wayne Gacy. I haven't seen it yet.

This is interesting, someone bought his house, and apparently didn't know the history.

https://www.realtor.com/news/trends/what-happened-to-john-wayne-gacy-home/amp/

Its a great doc, doesn't reveal anything anyone doesn't already know about Gacy, but shows what a manipulative psychopath he really was

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back