IL IL - Kierra Coles, 27, pregnant, Chicago, 2 Oct 2018

This thread needs renewed attention!
Agreed... lets get it started....

Authorities – who Kierra’s father is confident will get answers in his daughter’s case – told Dateline they, too, suspect foul play in the young woman’s disappearance.

We have a pretty good idea of what transpired. Now it’s a matter of finding evidence,” Chief Guglielmi told Dateline. “We are out of the opinion business. We base everything we do on fact and evidence. A detective’s personal opinion, quite frankly, doesn’t matter.”

Chief Guglielmi said police know there is “a minimum of two or three people of interest” who were the last to see Kierra before she disappeared.

Chicago police narrow down persons of interest in disappearance of expectant mother Kierra Coles

BBM...

Wish they would name names. That may put some fire under someone to say something.

What a beauty....

kierra_4_dad_389fe1d2b4a8d92aeb85247ff7c714f4.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

Chicago police narrow down persons of interest in disappearance of expectant mother Kierra Coles

Authorities – who Kierra’s father is confident will get answers in his daughter’s case – told Dateline they, too, suspect foul play in the young woman’s disappearance.

We have a pretty good idea of what transpired. Now it’s a matter of finding evidence,” Chief Guglielmi told Dateline. “We are out of the opinion business. We base everything we do on fact and evidence. A detective’s personal opinion, quite frankly, doesn’t matter.”

Chief Guglielmi said police know there is “a minimum of two or three people of interest” who were the last to see Kierra before she disappeared.

BBM...

Wish they would name names. That may put some fire under someone to say something.
I'm here!
Let's review the timeline...

"We're not pointing the finger of blame at any law enforcement, but we need more effort from the community. They've been giving us information, but we need to find directly where this child is at," said community activist Andrew Holmes.
Pregnant postal worker Kierra Coles missing from Chicago since October 2018

Wondering if Andrew Holmes has gotten anywhere? Any new info?

BBM...

I'm going to reach out to some more members with better skills than mine to help.
We need timelines, maps, etc. AND VIs...

So good to read in print that LE has a good idea of who/when. I have no doubt that they'll crack this soon.

When was the last confirmed sighting and interaction by family with Kierra? Didn't she go with her mom and a friend somewhere (an appt.) the day before?

I believe it has been mentioned that she drove for Lyft. Maybe as an extra cash type job but not as her main income.
No, I am talking about something "off the books" type... where she would not be supervised or kept track of like someone on duty with Lyft or Uber would be. Someone that would do anything like this could get into some serious danger...imo.

I see your point. She may have, with a baby coming Kierra may have qanted to squirrel away as much money aa possible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back