IL IL - Lacey Gaines, 22, Justice, 7 Dec 2009

You are welcome. Is that not a camera on the shorter telephone pole, near the 2nd entrance? Here is a closeup.

Also here is a shot of a bus stop near the corner.

The drive in entrance is on 83rd, way down the street.

Attachments

• 5 Capture.JPG
    5 Capture.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 6Capture.JPG
    6Capture.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 7Capture.JPG
    7Capture.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 28
Lacey Gaines Murder Case #09-06670 Justice, IL

if you look at his myspace he has some interesting things posted about her (???)

As far as I know they were just friends. Lacey use to say she was moving to France, she went there a few times and loved it. I know she wanted to get away but couldn't.

This myspace page was from 2008 did you see her status:
mouth so full of lies .. tend to black your eyes

Jump down to Feb 7, 2008 that's her ex's brother.

The Trio is her cousin my nephew who is also a musician. Lacey became alienated she said her ex would steal her ph bill and then call all her friends. They'd all get mad at her. She felt frustrated and alienated. It's very sad.

ChaCha,

I am so sorry to hear about your niece. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope the person responsible for her murder is caught ... soon.

thanks cha cha.... was just trying to figure out that connection...

ChaCha...my prayers are with you and your family. May justice be served in 2010.
G-d Bless Lacey.

Renown Private Investigator Helps with Lacey Gaines' Murder Investigation
If you have information on this murder please call Vito Colucci at Phone (203) 324-1174 http://www.coluccipi.com/colucci_investigations_005.htm email: vito@coluccipi.com Fax (203) 348-4312 Vito is an experienced well qualified Private Investigator. Please contact Vito if you have any information in Lacey's case. Talking to a Private Investigator is a lot easier than talking to a police officer. No reading you your rights. You can just talk and not feel threatened. Please pass along Vito's name an number to anyone who might be able to shed a light on Lacey's crime. Check him out he's a well qualified Private Investigator.

Renombre de Investigador Privado Ayuda con Murder Lacey Gaines
Si usted tiene información sobre este asesinato por favor llame a Vito Colucci Phone (203) 324-1174 e-mail http://www.coluccipi.com/colucci_investigations_005.htm: vito@coluccipi.com Fax (203) 348-4312 Vito es un experimentado bien calificado de Investigador Privado. Póngase en contacto con Vito si usted tiene alguna información en caso de Lacey. Hablar con un investigador privado es mucho más fácil que hablar con un oficial de policía. No hay lectura sus derechos. Usted apenas puede hablar y no se sienten amenazados. Por favor pase a lo largo de nombre de Vito es un número a cualquier persona que pueda arrojar luz sobre el crimen de Lacey. Compruebe lo que él es un investigador privado bien calificados.

Cha-Cha, I am so sorry for you loss - what an awful tragedy for your family. My prayers are with all of you.

With regards to custody of Lacey's son -- I am sure your family knows all about Cook County -- they have a way of doing things a little backwards here, at times. Esp, with custody issues and fathers rights ---this is some muddy water we have had to navigate with my sisters child, semi-similar situation as laceys-- I know one of the top family law attorneys in Chicago -- she is a chew you up and spit you out type of woman - please let me know if there is anything else I could help you with!!!!

I have found most people are googling Lacey Gaines Murder. There is one IP address which is googling Lacey Gaines Murder Investigation. Is there a way to find out who the IP address belongs too?

What an absolutely gorgeous looking girl Lacey was.

ChaCha, I pray that you and your family get the justice you deserve and the person who committed this crime gets just theirs.

The week of Christmas I was pleasantly surprised by a call from the White House Advisor on Violence Against Women Sarah Lynn Rosenthal. She called because she had heard from a mutual friend that my niece Lacy was murdered. She asked me all that I knew, which isn't much, and she asked to be kept up on it. I told her how touched I was that she would call. She said she genuinely cares about who she is working for. I was very honored and very touched by her words of encouragement. Pray for Sarah Lynn Rosenthal she has a difficult job, thank God for her and ask Him to guide her in all she does.

I am still in shock about my niece being murdered. I have not heard anymore then what has been printed in the newspaper. Which was all but a few words. Lacey was so much more than that.

I ask that everyone please sign her petition to help solve Lacey's murder. Right now we only have 80 some signatures. I appreciate any help you can give us in getting more signatures.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/laceygainesmurder

im wondering due to the alibi and polygraph if the ex boyfriend hired someone to kill her instead of doing it himself.
sounds like someone who thought they were a proffessional but got sloppy
was there any dna evidence or fingerprints recovered?

I too was curious about prints or anything neighbors have heard. Have you heard any reports on strange noise or activity that afternoon? Thinking of and praying for you and your family :( such a beautiful girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back