Identified! IL - Lake Michigan near Waukegan, BlkFem, 18-40, pregnant, Aug'21 - Yarianna G. Wheeler *Arrest*

I followed a very old case - too similar to this one - will see if I can find it

There are comments on YouTube naming an alleged boyfriend and saying he's been charged. There was also an article saying the same thing, but it's been taken down. I checked the so-called boyfriend's name and didn't see an arrest.

This story is very unusual. No one that claims to know her will identify themselves or provide any information about her life. At 19 she had to have some friends.

There are comments on YouTube naming an alleged boyfriend and saying he's been charged. There was also an article saying the same thing, but it's been taken down. I checked the so-called boyfriend's name and didn't see an arrest.

This story is very unusual. No one that claims to know her will identify themselves or provide any information about her life. At 19 she had to have some friends.

The media outlets and publication dates are confusing.

I think he was the POI mentioned in this article Police release person of interest without charges after pregnant woman pulled from Lake Michigan

and he was released without charges (3 days ago). Police release person of interest without charges after pregnant woman pulled from Lake Michigan

Correct me when I'm wrong.

You're right. Still, who was Yarianna?? Didn't she have neighbors in the shelter? I've never seen a case where nobody claims the victim.

That makes me wonder if this can be solved. People that are isolated don't leave a lot of clues- no conversations that can be relayed to the police, etc.

There's something haunting about the still of her from the surveillance video.

You're right. Still, who was Yarianna?? Didn't she have neighbors in the shelter? I've never seen a case where nobody claims the victim.

That makes me wonder if this can be solved. People that are isolated don't leave a lot of clues- no conversations that can be relayed to the police, etc.

I can only say this, she must have been "lost" in many ways.....for me it's very hard to imagine what was going on in her life. Djeez....so young....Maybe this was her own line of thinking "me against the world" the stronger, survivor.....driven to it by circumstances. Maybe she was so hurt inside, broken and didn't found anyone she could trust. I don't know. It really hurts me altogether......

I'm sorry, I think I missed something. Where did you see that nobody claimed the body?

I said nobody claimed the victim. No obituaries no one saying "She was my friend, sister, etc. " Also her funeral was donated by a local church and not a single person there had ever met Yarianna.

I said nobody claimed the victim. No obituaries no one saying "She was my friend, sister, etc. " Also her funeral was donated by a local church and not a single person there had ever met Yarianna.

I just want to know the source for the funeral being donated (which only implies poverty, not lack of caring), nobody had met her, and all that. News article, tv broadcast?

I can only say this, she must have been "lost" in many ways.....for me it's very hard to imagine what was going on in her life. Djeez....so young....Maybe this was her own line of thinking "me against the world" the stronger, survivor.....driven to it by circumstances. Maybe she was so hurt inside, broken and didn't found anyone she could trust. I don't know. It really hurts me altogether......
This also makes me wonder if her pregnancy was because she wanted somebody who would love her.

This also makes me wonder if her pregnancy was because she wanted somebody who would love her.

Possibly. When the killer is found we'll get more details. The flowers at the funeral were donated by the funeral home, signed "From the staff at Wallace Broadview ".

I don't use Facebook and without an account I can't see what's on her page. Has anyone seen it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back