IL - man drives to Texas to kidnap 14 yr old

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by TGIRecovered, Aug 23, 2012.

1. TGIRecovered

TGIRecovered Well-Known Member

Fort Bend County is near Houston. The 14 year old girl's parents notified cops that this man was leaving inappropriate messages on her facebook. This perv drove from Illinois to South Texas to kidnap this girl but the cops were waiting for him.

I wonder what other crimes he has been up to. He is 49, I doubt this is his first victim. Makes me wonder if he has ever been to Idaho.

2. Loading...

3. nervous_nellie

nervous_nellie Carpe Noctem

sounds like an episode of "to catch a predator" or whatever that show was with chris hanson.... thank god the cops were there!

4. Paulette

Paulette Active Member

smipped from article: "He is being held without bond. He faces two to 20 years in jail and a $10,000 fine, according to the release."

Way to go, Texas LE.

5. Ada

Ada New Member

Way to go, parents!

6. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

Makes you wonder----what was he going to do with her after the first night at the motel?

7. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

:banghead::banghead::banghead:This is the second one this week! I posted about a guy who came from California to Pennsy and picked the kid up at her house with the parents home. Sadly they made it to the motel and the poor kid got raped, videotaped and zapped with a flippin stun gun.

8. wendybtn

wendybtn Well-Known Member