Found Safe IL - Maria Brito, 76, Chicago, 23 June 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Police are looking for an elderly woman with Alzheimer's disease who went missing Friday after leaving O'Hare International Airport.

Maria Brito, 76, was last seen exiting Terminal 3 at O'Hare on Friday morning, according to a missing person alert from Chicago police. She was seen in the company of another female who was helping her with her bag.

Brito is described as a 5-foot-2, 110-pound Hispanic woman with brown eyes, white hair and light complexion. She was last seen wearing a white, long-sleeved top with black stripes, black pants, and white gym shoes. She was carrying a white purse and a black-and-white-striped bag.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/missing-woman-with-alzheimers-last-seen-at-ohare/2136796/

ce13378e67436d8065614a0bcd92b633.jpg

What on earth? I'd very much like more info...first and foremost - was the woman she was seen with someone she was supposed to be with?
If not -was she flying alone? And if so, why? Is she from Chicago, or coming in to visit? Is she familiar with the Blue line? When she was seen exiting, was she exiting the airport into the outdoors, or into the Blue line?

This is so sad! I'll be keeping my eyes peeled, I'm a few miles east of the airport, and a few blocks from a Blue station.

I really hope the lady she was seen with wasn't looking to rob her.

~sigh~

Bless her.
I hope there is an innocent explanation & she makes contact.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back