Identified! IL - Markham, LIVING woman dropped off by Greyhound, 2005 - Bessie Johnson

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by Mom2threestooges, Aug 5, 2005.

1. Mom2threestooges

Mom2threestooges New Member

I sure hope that not only this is the right place to post this, but that the link works. This little sweetie is adorable.

http://www.nbc5.com/news/4812616/detail.html?z=dp&dpswid=2265994&dppid=65194

CHICAGO -- Markham police said they are looking for any information regarding a woman who was dropped off by a Greyhound bus.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bessie Johnson

Police said the woman, who was identified as 85-year-old Bessie C. Johnson, is black. Her current address was listed as 2101 N. Martin Luther King Blvd. (period after that) in Las Vegas.

Police said she did not seem to know where she was and could not recall her family members' names or phone numbers.

Anyone who recognizes Johnson is asked to call the Markham Police Department at (708) 331-2171.

2. Loading...

3. gardenmom

gardenmom Former Member

She looks so sweet. I hope someone claims her. I could use a grammy!

4. GOLDHEARTNUMB

GOLDHEARTNUMB New Member

5. TisHerself

TisHerself New Member

She looks really well cared for and happy so I have no doubt someone is looking for her.

6. Bobbisangel

Bobbisangel New Member

If you could find that address so easily why in the world couldn't the cops????
    Just makes me shake my head. I hope that poor Bessie isn't still sitting there after all this time waiting for someone to find her home!! She does look like such a sweet little lady. She probably got confused and wandered away from home. I wonder how far away from that address she was when she was found?