Found Deceased IL - Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, 19, nine months pregnant, Chicago, 24 Apr 2019

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Apr 26, 2019.

1. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

The family of Yavani says they have no plans on taking this baby boy off of life support. They’re praying as we all are that he makes a full recovery. It’s gruesome, police sources say he was forcibly removed from his mother’s womb. #MarlenOchoa #MarlenOchoaLopez @fox32news

7DC2EDD6-9B9B-4672-82F2-05B7713FE723.jpeg

Tia A. Ewing on Twitter

gitana1, misgrn, GarAndTeed and 5 others like this.
  2. sweetcaro

sweetcaro Well-Known Member

This is such an awful murder.

It's terrible to think that Marlen lay dead inside when this awful woman ran out with the baby screaming for help.

Hoping so hard for a miracle for that precious little boy.

3. HumboldtOz

HumboldtOz Well-Known Member

I almost wonder if that’s why it is taking a long time to charge these 4. They have still not been named, but we have the body, the identification of the victim. Something else is up with this case.

Colorado303 and HayLouise like this.
  4. HumboldtOz

I am hoping this beautiful baby boy experiences a miracle.

gitana1, misgrn, Indy Anna and 11 others like this.
  5. HumboldtOz

Right!? And that this awful woman went to the hospital, claiming this baby as hers, all while Marlen is dead in her home. Awful.

gitana1, Indy Anna and HayLouise like this.
  6. GraceG

GraceG Well-Known Member

The bladders and bowels void, with death there is no way for contractions to expel a baby, the baby dies in the womb within minutes of the mother's passing.

7. Lmustang89

Lmustang89 Well-Known Member

So evil. RIP Savanna - I am so very sorry. This was beyond vicious and cruel.

gitana1, LadyL, misgrn and 2 others like this.
  8. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

I agree... between looking for pretty women to kill and steal their cute babies and breeding pit bulls, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were manufacturing drugs, trafficking in multiple ways, etc. lowest of the low, taking advantage of any situation in incredibly brazen disgusting ways.
    Tbh though for some reason I don’t see them as smart enough or patient enough to actually build a room in the basement... we have a couple of weird spaces that just came with our house and I’m thinking they just took advantage of what they found there.. just my speculation because I judge them so hard as being lazy and dumb as heck...

9. ChiCubs2016

ChiCubs2016 Well-Known Member

I am still at a loss that this women was not examined in the hospital. Maybe she was, and maybe this is what led the police to her house.

gitana1, asmi106082, misgrn and 9 others like this.
  10. Jo in Calif

Jo in Calif Well-Known Member

CHICAGO (AP) -- BREAKING UPDATE: A Chicago police spokesman says a baby isn't expected to survive after being ripped from his mother's womb after she was strangled.

[​IMG]
    (Source: CNN)
    Anthony Guglielmi says three people are in custody and charges including murder are pending.

Authorities say the woman, 19-year-old Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, had gone to a Chicago home in response to a Facebook offer of free clothes.

The nine-months-pregnant Ochoa-Uriostegui was last seen leaving a high school on April 23. That was the same day paramedics were called to the home on the Southwest Side about a newborn with problems breathing.

Guglielmi is calling it an "unspeakable act of violence."

Chicago police: Pregnant woman slain, baby cut from womb still alive

11. AnotherNancyDrew

AnotherNancyDrew Well-Known Member

Agree. I think that they didn't really build a room, they just tried to soundproof part of the basement in a make shift way. Ghetto dungeon :(

12. dyannaON

dyannaON Well-Known Member

Coming from Canada I don’t really think to much about the DP. Usually I’m against it.
    In this case can we just ship all 4 to Texas?
    This is so sad. What made me even more sad is knowing she left high school to this.
    What nightmares are made of.

gitana1, LadyL, Sweetsbeach and 6 others like this.
  13. Davia18

Davia18 Verified Human

This is just so heartbreaking :(

gitana1, LadyL, misgrn and 3 others like this.
  14. tiffay001

tiffay001 Active Member

I have been following this case on Facebook mostly, but also reading here. I keep seeing the question arise, “why didn’t the mother get checked on at the hospital?” There isn’t a single report that says she didn’t. LE might not have released that information on purpose. They never reveal all of their cards, especially in a case as gruesome as this.

Now, on the other hand the mother has every single right to refuse to be checked out. She doesn’t have to consent to be at the hospital with her “child”, now those of us who have kids and were in the hospital would be checked routinely. I have a friend who delivered at home, said her doula did all post natal care and never once had to be checked by the emergency staff when her daughter lost to much blood. (30 minutes from birth all the way up to today she’s never been “checked”.) So imo I truly think she refused treatment and checking, or she had it done and LE doesn’t want to reveal all of their hand at one time.

Side note: I do wonder about the picture of her laying in a hospital bed with a gown on and a baby in the bed? If she’s wearing a hospital gown, laying in a hospital bed I am thinking she had been looked over. ‍♀️ But again until this case goes to trial we won’t know.

15. keptbycats

keptbycats Active Member

I cannot wrap my mind around the evil that exists in some people. I just saw a news update on this (was following this thread earlier) this morning and I am sickened and SO sad. Such an unbelievably horrible outcome.

Wild Rose, misgrn, Indy Anna and 4 others like this.
  16. AnotherNancyDrew

AnotherNancyDrew Well-Known Member

I hope a federal mandate is passed where any time a child is brought into the hospital or a doctors office for the first time finger prints and DNA samples are collected. Imagine how many missing children could be recovered. Call it Marlen's Law.

Factoria, gitana1, misgrn and 9 others like this.
  17. HumboldtOz

I found the saved screen shots from the ******** the killers posted, passing Marlen’s child off as theirs. If you go on Twitter and search Marlen Ochoa and scroll you will eventually find it. I’m not posting it here as it contains the names of the people who have not yet been named in the media. It’s truly shocking and disgusting to see that killer wearing a hospital gown with the baby beside her.

18. HumboldtOz

That is a great idea.

Steph8angels likes this.
  19. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

They are so dumb you are probably right. In addition to killing the mother first and keeping her body in their own trash can, someone in the house was seen moving her car from place to place on their street.

misgrn, MsFacetious and HumboldtOz like this.
  20. PayrollNerd

PayrollNerd Well-Known Member

Wait, 3 people??? What did I miss? What happened to the 4th person?

Steph8angels and HumboldtOz like this.