Found Deceased IL - Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, 19, nine months pregnant, Chicago, 24 Apr 2019

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Apr 26, 2019.

1. GraceG

GraceG Well-Known Member

What channel? I live in Chicago and have hit every single news station and there is nothing beyond the "persons of interest" story.

2. PayrollNerd

PayrollNerd Well-Known Member

I’m wondering how many other pregnant mothers this gang came in contact with. Is Marlen the first one to actually arrange a meeting? Did other moms go meet them, and had another person with them, that prevented them from being kidnapped? If there were any other moms that got a bad vibe from their interaction, have messages from the same person, or whatever, I hope they come forward!

3. Cagle

Cagle Well-Known Member

I just saw the story on this. Awful.

4. misgrn

misgrn Well-Known Member

Amonet, LadyL, tmar and 5 others like this.
  5. cryscrys

cryscrys Well-Known Member

This is one of those stories that sticks with you and haunts you. Bless that baby his mother and her poor family. Just WOW!

6. misgrn

misgrn Well-Known Member

I had to use Google translate...

"The autopsy of a body is pending by forensic doctors. They found a body during the investigation that is taking place. The family of Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui is awaiting information from the police."

It also says that family members of the 19-year-old have yet to confirm the identity of the body found so the identity is unknown.

https://www.univision.com/local/chi...relacion-a-caso-de-marlen-ochoa-uriostegui?a=

Edited for spelling and formatting.

7. dyannaON

dyannaON Well-Known Member

It always baffles me that sickos find each other like this.
    With all the arrested not one had the inkling to say WTH?!
    Man this is just too much.

8. GraceG

GraceG Well-Known Member

There is not one peep on a body being found on either local CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX or WGN. I just checked.

9. ChiCubs2016

ChiCubs2016 Well-Known Member

It is so awful. I feel so bad for this young lady and her baby. She must have been terrified. I just cannot fathom someone doing this to a person and then having so many willing accomplices (if indeed the three other folks knew what was going on).

Amonet, LadyL, sweetcaro and 5 others like this.
  10. misgrn

misgrn Well-Known Member

From CBS Chicago

Family Of Marlen Ochoa, Woman Missing For Month, Says Newborn Brought To Hospital Is Hers

"Meantime, detectives are questioning several people in custody in connection with Ochoa’s disappearance, after picking them up from a home Tuesday in the 4100 block of 77th Place. According to the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office, a body was found overnight at the same home. The body has not been identified and the medical examiner’s office did not provide an age or gender for the deceased."

gitana1, sweetcaro, tmar and 10 others like this.
  11. cryscrys

I think that is the part that really gets to me is that not one, not two, but THREE people cosigned this. What are the chances of that many evil people finding each other, everything seemed to work against poor Marlen.

Amonet, gitana1, sweetcaro and 10 others like this.
  12. ChiCubs2016

I am trying so hard not to think about what they did to this beautiful young lady but it is hard.

13. ChiCubs2016

What a blessing that these folks were stupid. Really, left the car on their street and let the neighbors see them blood covered. Obviously this was planned but thankfully not well thought out.

14. Sweetsbeach

Sweetsbeach Well-Known Member

Fb is full of screenshots of the postings of the monster who most likely cut this innocent baby out of his poor mother's womb. I just can't even...
    Am I the only one who needs a break from these threads and reading/ watching the news after learning of a crime such as this one? My mom wanted to take my toddler to the park today and I said no because all I can think about is how many sick people are out there lurking. I'm pretty sure that's a sign I need to disconnect.

15. Jacquelinejesss

Jacquelinejesss Member

Agreed on the break part I could not get a good nights rest thinking of poor Marlen, & also the Maleah Davis case :(

LadyL, adot0902, tmar and 9 others like this.
  16. Blondiexoxo

Blondiexoxo Well-Known Member

For once I’m speechless.
    That’s depraved and inhumane. So so sad.

gitana1, LadyL, tmar and 7 others like this.
  17. AnotherNancyDrew

AnotherNancyDrew Well-Known Member

How do nutty people like this find each other? I can see one person having mental illness after a series of tragedies and doing something desperate. But I cannot understand how they find accomplices to go along with ruining people's lives like this. Here, a girl just wanted to get some clothes for her baby and it took more than just Clarissa offering up baby clothes to make this happen...

18. AnotherNancyDrew

AnotherNancyDrew Well-Known Member

Agree. Univision also had a false flag on recovering AJ's body a few weeks ago. So, I think they are quick to jump on reporting before the facts come in. The other stations will wait for it to go out on a police scanner or they have boots on the ground that see a coroner's van showing up.

misgrn and ChiCubs2016 like this.
  19. cryscrys

Right? Of all the terrible things I read on a daily basis this one really has me just shocked. I didn't think much could shock me anymore but....

20. cryscrys

The fact that multiple people were involved leads me to believe this was for financial gain through Go Fund Me. I cant think of any other reason why all those people would go along with it.

tmar and ChiCubs2016 like this.