GUILTY IL - Mom, boyfriend charged with drowning 3 kids in Clinton Lake

child endangerment? ummmmmm there dead. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

just cry in front of the jury/judge (crocidile tears) and blame the boyfriend/husband and i guess you can kill anyone and get away with it :(

Those poor babies are probably spinning in their graves.

This case is just itching my crawl. I do not understand why Amanda is not in jail. I do not understand. It is wrong on so many levels. Even just from the angle of pure numbers, she was sentenced to 10 years. She did exactly (including time served before conviction) 4 years 9 months 1 day. I do not understand. I will not understand. This is wrong. Sorry, rant over.

While I was reading this, the first thing I also thought of was Diane Downs! The 1980's precursor to Susan Smith, etc.

uggh. I remember this case. It was the talk of central IL. People still recall the names Hamm and Magrone and will tell you they are the ones who killed those babies in cold blood by driving the car into the lake.

November 2015:

A judge ruled Friday that a mother convicted in connection with the drowning of her three children is an abusive and neglectful parent, a major defeat in her legal battle for her new family...

The judge also noted Amanda Ware's mental illness and history of drug abuse. He said she hadn't kept up with mental health treatment.

Further hearings will be held to decide if the two boys and a girl — who range in age from 1½ to 5 — should become wards of the court...

The judge also noted Amanda Ware's mental illness and history of drug abuse. He said she hadn't kept up with mental health treatment...

Attorneys for Amanda Ware, 39, and Leo Ware, 49, said the children showed no signs of abuse and were healthy, even crying and taking off their shoes and socks to try to prevent child protection workers from taking them from their home last year.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/d030...om-who-watched-3-kids-drown-fights-new-family

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back