IL IL - Myracle Danner, 11, Chicago, 13 Aug 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Myracle Danner was last seen about 11:30 p.m. near the intersection of 73rd Street and Rhodes Avenue. She was wearing a black-and-white striped shirt, black shorts and brown flip-flops. Danner was described as a 5-foot-3, 125-pound black girl with a medium complexion, black hair and brown eyes.

myracle-danner.jpg

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/08/15/myracle-danner-missing-girl-park-manor/

Myracle Danner was last seen about 11:30 p.m. near the intersection of 73rd Street and Rhodes Avenue. She was wearing a black-and-white striped shirt, black shorts and brown flip-flops. Danner was described as a 5-foot-3, 125-pound black girl with a medium complexion, black hair and brown eyes.

myracle-danner.jpg

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/08/15/myracle-danner-missing-girl-park-manor/
Ok just from reading what was posted here not the actual news article... but why was an 11 year old out at 11:30 p.m. on the corner of two streets? And on a Sunday night which means she had school the next morning?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ok just from reading what was posted here not the actual news article... but why was an 11 year old out at 11:30 p.m. on the corner of two streets? And on a Sunday night which means she had school the next morning?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I believe schools in Chicago start back the day after Labor Day. September 6th. Although this child could be home schooled. We don't know that answer. I'm more concerned about who she was with, or who she 'went' with, if that is the case.

I'm seeing Facebook posts saying "found ". But no MSM confirmation yet.

There is nothing that says she has been found. I fear that your post Dalagali has stopped this thread from moving forward. All the news stations have finally reported her missing. It has been 14 days for an 11 year old girl with shorts on in Chicago to be gone and away from home. If there is a link that someone states she is found please share the link.

Myracle is not listed on NCMEC, is she still missing?

I live in Chicago and her disappearance got a lot more press than a lot of teens that go missing probably because she was so young. There has been NO report that she has been found in any of the local news. What bothers me is at 11 she was out on the inner city streets at almost midnight. That the special victims unit is part of this makes me fear she has been put into prostitution by a "boyfriend" and may be a sex trafficking victim. CHIKAGO CBS: Girl, 11, Missing From Park Manor

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back