IL IL - Paul Fronczak, newborn, Chicago, 1964 + UID Male, 1, NJ, 1965

Discussion in '1960's Missing' started by Marie, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Laughing

Laughing Well-Known Member

Please remember that we use initials, unless LE has identified the individual as a Person of Interest.

So we need to stick with AB.

If you'd like clarification from a Moderator, click the blue word Report in your post & ask.

jmho ymmv lrr

Glaber and Queena like this.

2. Beetlebrow

Beetlebrow Well-Known Member

Had me mesmerized throughout. So well done. So sad.

meanmaryjean and Laughing like this.
  3. Queena

Queena Active Member

I'm not sure why I was tagged. Thank you for the reminder.

4. Beetlebrow

Beetlebrow Well-Known Member

So I went down the internet rabbit hole last night searching for Paul's twin. If she is alive I am sure she has a completely different name. Bless her heart.

But, I just want to say that I think that the info you found about the grandma being a nurse is a new and significant find related to the kidnapping. The 2 hospitals being s close together cannot be a coincidence. The grandmother seems a bit too old to be the kidnapper...per the nurses description. I wonder if her daughter borrowed her uniform. Or the GM could have arranged for someone else to do it. Knowledge of the crime scene ahead of time is always helpful. Thanks for the research:)

gladyseeya, Kudzu, bettyboop and 4 others like this.
  5. AutumnEveHodge

AutumnEveHodge Active Member

I found this today and took a quick screen shot. May or May not be the twin. I can't find anything else about it. I'm going to try to go back and find a link as there are some comments under the post of the flyer stating someohas tried to reach out to the poster with no luck.

Attached Files:

6. AutumnEveHodge

AutumnEveHodge Active Member

7. yooper1975

yooper1975 New Member

I have wanted to post on this site for years about this case, i must have read the thread 100 times. I've always been nervous to as I am not entirely certain what i'm allowed to post. I'll give some background on why I find it so fascinating. I started researching my own family about 10 years ago. I was always given vague stories about distant relatives that when put together would contradict themselves. So after asking questions about contradictions or stories that don't make sense, my family would always get angry and find a way to change the subject. So i decided to research the family tree on my own. Every single distant relative I knew of, upon research would take me to Manton, MI. It's a crazy story, most of which I can't post here I don't think, as it would be considered personal information, but prior to knowing anything about this case, I found distant-ish relatives I had never heard of such as RF. I only have one family member that I can talk to about my family tree research and we had joked about how the only possible explanation is that everyone is actually a foundling or a stolen baby. You can imagine the shock I had when I found out that the real Paul Fronczak was RF's stepchild. So if anyone can help me by telling me what i'm allowed to post i'd appreciate it. There are some bizzare links i've found that could be explained as coincidence, but I feel the odds of that being so are very low. Pretty much everyone in my family over the age of 50 must have encountered LF, but they all pretend they don't know who she is.

8. Laughing

Laughing Well-Known Member

Calling a Moderator or two:

@MadMcGoo @Sillybilly

Remember that WS considers all family members as victims, identifies people by initials unless named as a suspect or POI by LE, etc.

SandSage, byo and MadMcGoo like this.
  9. MadMcGoo

MadMcGoo Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi! Welcome to Websleuths!!

I'm not familiar with this particular case. If I'm understanding correctly you would like to share information about PF? Or relatives of his? If so, I'll be happy to steer you in the right direction. If not, feel free to message me privately and I'll help you anyway I can!

Thanks @Laughing ;)

10. meanmaryjean

meanmaryjean Verified RN (Pediatrics Specialty)

11. shebbear

shebbear Member

Last night, I finished reading True Identity. I had pre-ordered the Kindle version, and the Kindle version wasn't delayed as the print copies apparently were.
    The book is very detailed and I will need to re-read portions of it. It's the kind of book that requires the reader to make a list of the characters and a timeline, in order to keep the details straight.
    It's definitely worth reading for those who are followers of the case.

LibbyMarie and Laughing like this.