IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by summer_breeze, May 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suglo

Suglo Well-Known Member

On Saturday a popular Amazon reality adventure series called “Fireball Run” will help spotlight Timmothy’s case. The show features 40 driving teams from around the country involved in a scavenger hunt and race, and each time they hit a new town are presented with a unique task or challenge activity.

But the real goal of the show, according to its website, is not so much the destination but a “race to recover America’s missing children.”

Amazon show 'Fireball Run' to spotlight case of missing Aurora boy Timmothy Pitzen

2. Beekarina

Beekarina Well-Known Member

kids are all over the place with this sort of thing. Some forget their own until it's party time. Others file away everything, and will happily tell the cashier their mom's full birthday, email password, how much she weighs, what she said about the neighbor last Tuesday...LOL. I wouldn't put too much into it one way or the other.

Quill, Suglo, watcher9 and 16 others like this.
  3. moonstone angel

moonstone angel Member

Further to this and please correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there/is there a hidden underground network working to help abused mothers and children hide away called children of the underground which was run by a woman called Faye or carol yager ??? Believe i saw her on the Donahue show once being confronted by a bunch of angry fathers. Just wondering if it were possible that this organization had anything to do with this.

Quill, watcher9 and natesma like this.
  4. sun16

sun16 Well-Known Member

So I thought about this all night. I want to believe this boy. I hope it is him. If it isn’t, this boy must know that LE will be able to determine that quickly. Let’s see what happens today. IF it isn’t Timmothy, it is still a boy apparently in need of help!

5. Saribella

Saribella Well-Known Member

Correct.

natesma likes this.
  6. justaparent

justaparent Where is Shantina

I have mixed feelings about that. He is 14 and looking for help, no matter who he is. Hopefully someone is missing him and if he is not who he claims to be family and friends might recognize a published photo. It could help take him home.

I had forgotten many of the details about this case so I have refreshed my memory over the last several hours. I personally think she sent the suicide letters out of spite/cruelty but who knows, she had issues, and other life events could have been at play. Someone in crisis mode does not think clearly and has a difficult time considering positive alternatives.

I hate to think that it was a situation of “if I can’t be with him no one will,” and that she murderered him.

Hoping this young man finds his way home. And hoping that he is Timmothy — the family has waited so long. Comparing yesterday’s photo with his actual image (not the progression) is pretty compelling but DNA will give us the answer.

MOO

osu and Waddles like this.
  7. Saribella

Saribella Well-Known Member

It's terrible to have someone with such little talent or such little philanthropy grace the media like they have. If we had the same energy towards productive things, the world would be totally better off.

8. sun16

sun16 Well-Known Member

Question for someone with children ... would a 6 year old have been to the dentist already by age 6 and had dental xrays?

9. GoBuckeyes

GoBuckeyes Well-Known Member

This waiting! I can't even begin to imagine what the family is going through.

10. elmomom

elmomom I may lean, but I sit on a fence

Probably not but they certainly have his DNA, it was used to identify the presence of blood in the car, and the absence of his blood on the knife (his mom used on herself). No need for xrays.

watcher9, Sjm_qc, Indy Anna and 5 others like this.
  11. WhimsicalWillow

WhimsicalWillow All of my posts are MOO & accuracy not guaranteed

No children yet but pediatric dentists recommend bringing kids in at age 3. However, some parents wait a long time and some don’t take kids to the dentist often unfortunately.

They can do a DNA test and that’s what they’re doing. Also, they could use the father’s DNA to determine if it’s his child.

12. Jsizzle

Jsizzle Active Member

Yes. Mine have been going since they were 3.

13. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Well-Known Member

Yes, but the father confirmed that Timmothy had previously had a massive nose-bleed in the car. That’s where the blood came from.

AnnaGrace, Quill, watcher9 and 5 others like this.
  14. jojowood

jojowood Active Member

Actually yes, I have 3 kids. I don’t know about then but now our kids have to see a dentist(xrays & the whole thing) before entering kindergarten.

15. JaneEyre

Yes.

natesma likes this.
  16. Waddles

Waddles Well-Known Member

Completely off topic on my part but in France they recommend it as early as 18 months onwards

17. Summerfun

Summerfun Member

According to surveillance video, he was not in that hotel where she committed the suicide. She dropped him off somewhere before the suicide.
    How would he know that?

Quill, watcher9, southerncat and 4 others like this.
  18. JaneEyre

Yes, these groups were discussed in the previous thread. I thought it was interesting but I didn’t bring any of those posts forward like I did with others because that seems unlikely now.

watcher9 and natesma like this.
  19. TTF14

TTF14 Well-Known Member

News coverage?

(bbm)

20. GoBuckeyes

GoBuckeyes Well-Known Member

Maybe when he asked about his mom and asked to go home, they told him.

jadejazzkayla likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.