IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by summer_breeze, May 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alethea

Alethea Verified Attorney

Wow, I never saw this coming. I’m skeptical too but this boy has to belong to someone. I think they would have done some women before publicizing that a missing person was found?

2. AnotherNancyDrew

AnotherNancyDrew Well-Known Member

It says that it is an age-progressed photo right underneath the caption. That is not a current photo of the boy found today.

3. Luckymanuh

Luckymanuh Active Member

In the article i posted it said the father is alive and remarried.

4. sasha17

sasha17 Curiouser & curiouser

5. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

I just found this thread after reading a news article. It seems hopeful he knew his name? Hoping its him.

6. watcher9

watcher9 Well-Known Member

Here's another link about the possibility.

The male child in question was found on the west side of Newport Wednesday.
    Newport police say a neighbor spotted him and noticed he didn’t belong in the neighborhood. A source tells us that happened around 7 a.m. near the area of 8th Street and Columbia Street.
    He told police he’d been held captive.
    The boy was taken to a hospital in Newport to be checked out and police say he is being interviewed by detectives and other uniformed officers.
    Police say at this moment they aren’t sure he is who he says he is. They don’t believe he is a missing person from the Tri-State.

Timmothy Pitzen, Chicago-area boy missing for 8 years, possibly found in Cincinnati area

ETA since I forgot to hit post reply three hours ago.

This article was updated about an hour ago and now includes the police report and description of kidnappers.

They boy described the two kidnappers as two white males with body-builder type builds. One had black curly hair, a Mt. Dew shirt and jeans, and has a spider web tattoo on his neck. The other was short in stature and had a snake tattoo on his arms.
    Police said the vehicle they were driving is described as a newer model Ford SUV with WI plates. It’s white with yellow transfer paint and has a dent on the back bumper.

7. Cfdm10199

Cfdm10199 Active Member

8. AnotherNancyDrew

AnotherNancyDrew Well-Known Member

It's hard to say how these men got a hold of him, but I'm quite certain they haven't had him for all of this time. More than likely he got caught up in a human trafficking ring, which is how he ended up in Ohio. That could happen if the people hiding him orginally died, sold him, or couldn't go to the police when he was taken. All along there was speculation that his mother gave him to an Amish family. While that may sound like a good life to her at the time, it is a form of slavery for kids. Amish would take in the kid as a farm hand.

Way back when, my grandfather was given up by his mother and put on an orphan train. The kids would be marched out to the train platform and locals could come and see them and start the legal adoption process right here in the US in the 1920s or 30s. My grandfather was lucky enough to be adopted by a loving family in western PA, but they took him in to help work their farm. I'm not sure how Amy would have found out about something like this in the 2000s, but its possible that she thought she was giving him to a family with a nice farm based on the forensics found on her vehicle.

It makes me sick to think two goons had him the entire time...

Keane, Noharg, beth272 and 9 others like this.
  9. bradfordsleuth

bradfordsleuth Well-Known Member

I am trying to imagine what his father felt when he got that phone call today.

I get shivers thinking about it.

I hope this DNA test is rushed and that this child gets to go home tonight.

10. justaparent

justaparent Well-Known Member

That’s the same article I found but it does not say he is remarried. It does say he lives in Iowa with his adopted dog, Bailey. I may have missed the note about a new wife but I don’t think so.

gitana1, thordis, MissMalowe and 2 others like this.
  11. CarmelEyesD

CarmelEyesD Well-Known Member

delete

watcher9 likes this.
  12. CarmelEyesD

CarmelEyesD Well-Known Member

Oh, my mistake....I guess that would look like him then...

13. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science" Liet Kynes

Wow. Have to say I'm skeptical.

Sorry for Timothy's relatives and esp. the father if it's not him.

Also, if it IS Timothy... I'd want him checked out by psych. dr's before having him come to live with me.
    Sorry if that sounds harsh.
    It's just that we don't know what he's been subjected to , and what he's like now as a person.
    This isn't the same little boy who vanished years ago..

But it's great if it's him because there can be closure and maybe reconciliation after a while !
    Cautiously optimistic.

14. bradfordsleuth

bradfordsleuth Well-Known Member

Great post!

Your right...this may not turn out to be as simple as him getting to go home right away. He has likely been held for unimaginable reasons.

If its Timmothy, he will need
    counselling and a gentle guiding hand to re-introduce him to his dad and grandparents.

We live amongst these monsters...and many of them are family members perpetrating these horrible crimes. His mother didn't leave him in a safe place. She likely left him in a place of hell.

Noharg, watcher9, mks762 and 7 others like this.
  15. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

CBS Chicago

UPDATE: Here is a picture of the teen who says he is Timmothy Pitzen--missing since 2011. It was taken where the teen was seen in Newport, KY. (His face has been blurred because his identity has not been confirmed.) Aurora police are now on
    the scene. cbsloc.al/2FWB1tz

16. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

One woman says the boy told her he'd been running for two hours and that he had been passed around for seven years.”

Brad Underwood on Twitter

17. Amstorrs

Amstorrs Well-Known Member

18. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

The Internet was quite active in 2011 and all Amy needed was a computer. I think human trafficking is facilitated by corrupt individuals who work for social service agencies which offer all kinds of "help" via the Internet or help lines. They bait the hook and delusional parents bite.

I believe this is what happened to the Hoggle and Skelton children as well.

One thing is for certain: this child has parents somewhere and they need to be reunited.

JMO

19. the seeker

the seeker Well-Known Member

Oh PLEASE let it be him....so mom didnt commit suicide, perhaps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.