IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have Timmy’s DNA profile they used it in the early days to look at whether his blood was on the knife his mother used ( it was not) and if a stain in the rear seat of the car was his blood ( it was). All they need to do is get a DNA profile run on the boy and compare it to Timmy’s to see if it is a match.

BBM. This needs to be repeated. Ad infinitem. As we wait.

Thank you for clarifying this. I wonder how on earth if this is Timmothy, his mother was groomed to believe she was handing him off to good people as the usual scenarios don’t match here

I don't thinknshe had to be groomed if she handed him off. She was mentally ill. For some odd reason she didn't want her husband or her family to have him.

I always believed she killed him because that's what many suicidal mothers do thinking the child won't survive well without them.

But if she did hand him off she would not have been in her right mind and may have contacted people looking to adopt or a questionable person who said they could help.

It's odd though because one would think it took work to find someone to take him. And wouldn't there be people stepping forward back then to say they had been contacted by some woman?

I don't know. Maybe she already knew the people she handed him off to if she did.

Ugh. It makes me livid when any parent believes they own their child.

No he didn't belong to her as if he was a used table or some other material object. What she did with his little life is reprehensible imo.

Every pain, every bruise or harm he has endured, she is the sole one who is responsible. She set all of this in play.

If he had been loved, and cared for he wouldnt have been found bruised, and afraid fleeing from his captors.

That is not motherly love. IMO. That is being very self centered, and what a narcissist does who believes they are the only one who matters.

Imo, it will become known her selfish decision has greatly harmed Timmothy.

Imoo

(BBM)
~IMO, No "IMO" is needed there ...just a period ;):).

If he’s been ‘passed around’ for 7 years, it’s been almost 8 years since his disappearance, so there is a chance his mother did leave him with people she thought would keep him safe but something happened and he ended up in the wrong hands. If the 7 years is accurate there could be a year missing, maybe he was somewhere else in the beginning?

ITA

Where would this child come up with such a random choice of identities, if it really isn't him?

It seems as surreal as Jayme walking up to a 'lady walking her dog'.

Almost 8 years. Amazing!

If he's a child. Some of the past hoax cases they weren't kids at all.

The photo? He does look a bit older than 14.

But it would be very odd.

And I think the photo resembles his dad a lot.

The father confirmed he had a massive nose bleed in the car a few weeks before.

Whew. Thank you for this update for those of us who have not followed this case as closely as others.

I started having bad thoughts of how the nosebleed could have happened after Mom took the boy. Its good to know it was confirmed from a previous nose bleed before Mom even took him.

Thank you.

Long-time lurker, infrequent poster here.
Grasping at hopeful straws, but it seems to me that having the presser in Aurora rather than in Newport is significant? Why announce that it is NOT him from his home town rather than where he asked for help/police report was filed?
Patience is not one of my virtues.

I don't thinknshe had to be groomed if she handed him off. She was mentally ill. For some odd reason she didn't want her husband or her family to have him.

I always believed she killed him because that's what many suicidal mothers do thinking the child won't survive well without them.

But if she did hand him off she would not have been in her right mind and may have contacted people looking to adopt or a questionable person who said they could help.

It's odd though because one would think it took work to find someone to take him. And wouldn't there be people stepping forward back then to say they had been contacted by some woman?

I don't know. Maybe she already knew the people she handed him off to if she did.

"But if she did hand him off she would not have been in her right mind and may have contacted people looking to adopt or a questionable person who said they could help"

~Those were my thoughts too Gitana1 :). ~Plus, he may have been handed over to others, or "changed hands", a couple or even several times since then.

Long-time lurker, infrequent poster here.
Grasping at hopeful straws, but it seems to me that having the presser in Aurora rather than in Newport is significant? Why announce that it is NOT him from his home town rather than where he asked for help/police report was filed?
Patience is not one of my virtues.

Yes! Makes me hopeful.

Summary:

On the morning of May 11, 2011, James Pitzen drops his son off at Greenman Elementary School in Aurora.

At 8:30am, Timmothy's mother, Amy Fry-Pitzen, appears at the school telling educators that she needs to remove her son from class because of a 'family emergency'.

Later that day, James returns to the school to pick Timmothy up, but is told Amy withdrew him from class hours earlier.

For more than a day, he finds no sign of Timmothy or Amy, until eventually she calls James and his brother on May 12, telling them 'Timmothy is fine. Timmothy belongs to me. Timmothy and I will be fine. Timmothy is safe'.

The last CCTV images of Amy and Timmothy alive together are captured on May 12 as they check out from the Kalahari Resort, in Wisconsin Dells.

The following day, Amy is spotted alone on CCTV 120 miles away in a supermarket near Rockford, having purchased a pen, paper and some envelops.

On May 14 she is found dead in her Rockford Inn motel room having committed suicide by slashing her wrists.

A note found next to her body said that Timmothy was safe, and in the care of others, but added: 'You'll never find him'.

Timmothy's identification card was found inside the room, but workers at the motel said Amy had checked-in alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam