IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by summer_breeze, May 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

I just want to say FTR that Timmothy’s disappearance was before my time at WS and I don’t recall following his case. This has just be sooo incredible for you guys who followed and worked his thread!

2. carterkatt

carterkatt Active Member

Looking at the pic of the "found" boy and TP's father side by side.... I keep seeing "Ryan Seacrest". Anyone else???

3. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

Well I apologize I didn’t hear you the first 9 times Jane. Someone else just noted that the family “assumed” it was from a nose bleed. Seems like a lot of blood was found. MOO

4. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

The family suggested it may have been nosebleeds, not LE, I believe.

5. RedRose00

RedRose00 New Member

My son is six and know's his full name, date of birth and address etc. However. I am trying not to get my hopes up with this. I so hope it is him.

watcher9, LaborDayRN, osu and 7 others like this.
  6. Laika

Laika New Member

Perhaps in Alex Jones mind. The Franklin case was a total hoax, so much so that the Grand Jury found it to be a hoax, so much so that one party calming such nonsense served 4-1/2 years for perjury. Most of the claimed "High Up" accused participators were out of country or were not in the state on the dates bad acts were stated to have happened. I live in the area, it's well known it was all unfounded and John DeCamps book was a revenge piece filled with misinformation and factual errors.

gitana1, teacat, elmomom and 3 others like this.
  7. Jim_M

Jim_M Well-Known Member

IMO That's just mean! LOL <jk> A wee bit of brevity during this stressful waiting :)

8. Elgana

Elgana Well-Known Member

I did read somewhere (wish I could remember where) that Timmothy used to suffer from regular nosebleeds which could account for the blood in the car. I'd like to believe that could be true.

osu and SAMS like this.
  9. RedRose00

RedRose00 New Member

His mum took him out of school, took him on a trip, then she commit suicide in a motel, and left a note saying Timmothy was somewhere his dad would never find him but he was safe. Most people took this to believe he was in 'heaven' and she'd killed him to keep him from his dad.

watcher9, gitana1, osu and 2 others like this.
  10. OldLadyBlues

OldLadyBlues Well-Known Member

Tri-state here is OH-IN-KY with the Ohio River as the natural boundary.
    So, I had business in that part of town and this is a unbiased observation while we're waiting. Tim was found around 8th and Columbia Streets. Columbia dead ends into 8th which is Newport Middle School property, I believe. These streets are very narrow as they are 100+ year old homes on either side. I have NEVER seen this many news trucks. They lined both sides of Columbia and 8th, which is a heavy presence considering the block before the 8th St. turn off, houses the Campbell County Jail.
    Interestingly enough, the three girls are still on their front porch giving interviews. I can't help but think, given the area, he would have received help one way or another because there is also a mental health office, city hall, main post office and a ton of law practices in that particular area. It's a Godsend he didnt get to Monmouth Street as he would have been lost in the "local color" of Newport.. in other words, he would have blended in and not stood out as he did on Columbia. But I am still confused on how he ended up there.

watcher9, Alcina, sjah and 17 others like this.
  11. Curiousobserver

Curiousobserver Well-Known Member

One of mine used to have these in her sleep. You would swear by looking at her pillow that she had been murdered but it was only a few drops. The amount of blood in a stain can be very hard to judge. A previous poster also said that the father indicated that the child had had a gusher nosebleed in the car previously.

12. Holly73

Holly73 Member

Depending on what someone has been through there is the possibility that he looks older and possibly talks and acts older than his real age. The DNA will tell us soon. Either way this person is in need of help, imo.

13. SouthernMom

SouthernMom Well-Known Member

Also he is being treated at a Children’s Hospital...

HayLouise, watcher9, HulaMum and 18 others like this.
  14. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

Me too.

Dontknow?, Jim_M and Elgana like this.
  15. Alethea

Alethea Verified Attorney

I don't think people realize that LE and the FBI are not going off a blurry picture. They have this person in front of them. There are people who do forensic dentistry and forensic medicine who spend their life identifying people, both alive and deceased.

16. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

Can we please link thread 1 in the opening post? Tia.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  17. carterkatt

carterkatt Active Member

I just looked back into my old posts and saw I had first posted on this case May 27, 2011. Praying for resolution!

18. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Well-Known Member

I wasn’t being snarky, more like halfway apologizing for posting this info ten times.

5centnikki, gitana1, HulaMum and 17 others like this.
  19. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

Ha! Good observation.

Even better.

20. lilacstarz

lilacstarz Member

There seems to be total silence in this case from officials today 4/4 as of right now a little after 3pm. I know they are waiting on DNA but is this normal? Does it mean something either way?

Maybe I'm just antsy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.