IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible this is the little boy found in Maine???

It really weird after watching NG tonight and I saw more pictures of Timothy plus hearing about the new clothes and the little one in ME had pretty new shoes on.:waitasec: It really make you wonder....

Has any social networking sites been found for Amy yet ?
I'm looking now.....

So far I have found nothing on the social network for her...

FBI Joins Search

The Federal Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Marshals Service are assisting Aurora police in pinpointing the exact location where Amy Fry-Pitzen made cellphone calls to relatives Friday telling them that she and her son were not in danger, said Aurora police spokesman Dan Ferrelli.

The calls came from the Sterling area, about 80 miles west of Aurora, police said.

Snipped from: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-timothy-pitzen-folo-20110517,0,3903516.story

It really weird after watching NG tonight and I saw more pictures of Timothy plus hearing about the new clothes and the little one in ME had pretty new shoes on.:waitasec: It really make you wonder....

Usually the new clothing would really stand out to me. In this case it does not because last week in Aurora (linked in one of my previous posts)

The Highs for Aurora were Tues 90, Weds 88, Thurs 80's and Friday 80's. This after having weeks of 50/60's daytime highs and some lows in the 30's. Then Friday was still warm in the Aurora area but as far North as the Dells the low front had already come in and the day time highs fell to the low 60's IIRC. If she was in a manic state she probably hadn't even considered when it would cool off further north in WI.

She could have packed and only brought summer clothes due to the weather when she left. We don't know what he had in his spiderman backpack. Was this his usual daily school supplies or did she have his spiderman backpack filled with items for a few days? We just don't know...

This boy is a doll. Please please please let him be alive and in the care of someone decent until he is returned home safely.

Sounds like the mom left a solid ping trail; hoping LE can pin point exactly where she was and identify all of the calls quickly. Praying that will lead to the safe return of Timothy if no one comes forward... And, hoping that if he is found safe, CPS will do a standard check on his home before he is returned, just to be sure that mom wasn't fleeing from a real threat...

Oh, please let this boy be alive.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

:praying:

I did a quick look but found nothing....

I believe the child is dead by the hand of the mother unfortunately, it appears that way to me.

I could not find her date of birth anywhere, only his.

If anyone has it, please post it here.

We can still pray for the souls as they cross over, both mother and child.

This is sooooo hard. He is such a happy looking boy with the biggest smile in every picture. He looks truly loved and it is so hard to believe that his mother would end his life just because she wanted to end her own. I really want him to be safely tucked away somewhere.

Ran across the following recent MP case out of Roselle IL (not too far from Aurora) while looking at NamUs to see if Timothy was listed yet.

Because Roselle is also 'local' to the Chicagoland area I took a quick look at the case details for his MP report. A snippet from the NamUs Profile:

A female juvenile, who claims to have seen Kevin in Newtown, IN, on the night of his disappearance had his cell phone. The girl told police "someone walked up to her, said, 'Here's a cell phone,' and turned around and walked off.
Kevin was to start a new job at the Rainforest Cafe in Woodfield, IL that day, but never showed up.
Family fears that Kevin may have experienced a bipolar episode.

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/case_report_html/10438

Now I am wondering about the possiblity Amy handed off her credit card to someone. If she had just given it away and said something along the lines like it will be good for ....... (if that were the case) Whomever has it may not even have a clue Amy is deceased and her son is missing. Maybe a long shot - but she like this MP is also believed to have been in a manic state so it is entirely possible.

I'm so glad the FBI and US Marshalls are working with Aurora LE on this case.

Do we know how the mother committed suicide? What method she used?

Do we know how the mother committed suicide? What method she used?

Sadly, she slit her wrists and bled to death.

I can't express how much it pains to to think about what one must be feeling to take such desperate measures to feel there are no other choices than to take ones own life.

I lost a friend to suicide by train many many years ago. It wasn't until after his death some of his closest friends who I am also mutual friends with revealed to me he had been diagnosed with Schizophrenia but had an incredibly difficult time with accepting he had to be medicated permanently.

It's always painful to know someone you love and care for so much feels so much pain they are unable to see other options and sometimes feel at such a loss on how to help them...... or to have felt like you missed something. I know how that feels having lost a few friends to suicide.

My heart goes out so much to all of Amy's friends and family.

We're just gonna keep praying, keep hoping for the best and keep looking for Timothy.

I find the quote in the story linked below from one of Timothy's aunts ("She did say that he's with someone who loves him...") about the note the mother left behind more troubling than the phrasing that I've seen in a lot of the other news reports. Until I read that, I really thought the boy was probably alive and well somewhere, but now I'm not so sure. I still hope so, though.

http://www.whbf.com/Global/story.asp?S=14665899

BTW, I noticed that his name is spelled 'Timmothy' in the school photo and found it spelled that same way in a great-grandfather's obit from '08 that I ran across online. So I guess that's the correct spelling of his name? Not that it's a big deal, but I just found the spelling interesting.

MarthaM I agree. I find the wording he is with someone who loves him troubling.

The above article you linked is the first I've seen Timothy's parents had a recent argument the family tried to stay out of. And from earlier MSM reports, IIRC, when she tried to commit suicide but stopped herself and sought help it followed a recent argument with a former husband.

Having never heard of Shopko I decided to take a look. There are 3 Shopko locations in Madison, WI. I didn't check the exact distance between each location and the address of the Kalahari resort, but anyone looking at a map will see Wisconsin Dells and Madison are a hop, skip and jump from each other.

http://www.shopko.com/shopko-stores/WI

also, if she did in fact head straight back to the Rock Falls/Sterling area as the cell phone records suggested it was still a high of 74 in Sterling for Friday and she may not have needed clothing for cooler weater.

http://www.weather.com/weather/monthly/USIL1121

Sadly, I am leaning more towards her possibly giving her credit card to another mother she met at Key Lime Cover in Gurnee. Most children were in school Thursday. The parents who were in attendance Thursday likely had young children like herself and were likely easy to strike up a conversation with - also based on earlier MSM comments from family about Amy's outgoing personality.

The site below has updated their story to change her stops in Racine and Johnson Creek to be on Thursday, not Friday. That's what I thought might be the case. The ShopKo store in Racine is the first department store that you'd run across when if you took the Hwy 20 (Washington Ave) exit into Racine when headed north on the interstate from Illinois. I think they just stopped there, bought some things since she probably didn't actually pack for this trip, maybe ate lunch at a restaurant nearby (there are many). Then they headed back to the interstate to go on to the Dells, stopping in Johnson Creek for gas.

Police also said they found credit card receipts showing that Fry-Pitzen bought some children’s clothes and toys at a Shopko store in the 4800 block of Washington Avenue in Racine, Wis., around 11:15 Thursday morning. About three hours later, receipts show that Fry-Pitzen bought gas and beverages at a Qwik-Trip store about 71 miles northwest in Johnson Creek, Wis., just off Interstate Highway 94, police said.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/...if-hes-alive-or-dead-20110516,0,6910531.story

Edit to add that I think it was an error that they said 'Friday' for these two stops in the initial reporting about it the other day, when they should have said 'Thursday'.

Having never heard of Shopko I decided to take a look. There are 3 Shopko locations in Madison, WI. I didn't check the exact distance between each location and the address of the Kalahari resort, but anyone looking at a map will see Wisconsin Dells and Madison are a hop, skip and jump from each other.

The ShopKo stop was in Racine, not Madison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks