Missing pregnant Shannon Watts and her two daughter's bodies found, husband arrested
Join the latest discussion

IL IL - Tracie Bell, 54, Richton Park, 7 March 2018

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by LisaWL7TR, Mar 20, 2018.

1. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR Well-Known Member

Officials said 54-year-old Tracie Bell was last seen at her home in Richton Park nearly two weeks ago.

Bell reportedly failed to show up at the Cook County State Attorney’s office where she works—that’s when family members said they started to get worried.

It's totally out of character for her not to report to work or even call," said her cousin Ladonna Iverson.

The day prior to her disappearance however, Bell’s cousins say she had also failed to call in at work and her office asked police to conduct a wellness check.

"When they found her, she seemed a little bit disoriented, so they called the paramedics and they checked her blood sugar because she was recently diagnosed as a diabetic," Iverson said

Bell’s cousins said she was dealing with other health problems as well.

According to Richton Park Police, Bell appeared to have just “walked away.” Officials said they haven't seen any activity on her cell phone nor seen any charges on her credit cards.

Bell is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs about 150 pounds. She was last seen wearing a dark-hooded parka and dark pants.

More at link-

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loc...ssing-richton-park-woman-477337843.html?amp=y[​IMG]

2. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

3. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

4. GraceG

GraceG Well-Known Member

I looked at the historical radar for early morning when she went missing. I'm from Chicago so I'm familiar with where she lives. There were some snow squalls moving through the area. Did she head out on foot rather than dig her car out of the snow? There's a McDonalds just north of her last listed address and a library as well to the Northeast of her condo. In any event, it wasn't a good day to be outdoors and there are several parks nearby as well as a large reservoir just to the north of her condo complex. I hope those have been checked.