IL - Twins Julian & Giselle Romero, 5 mos, found dead in their crib, 10 May 2012

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by TexasRanger, May 13, 2012.

1. TexasRanger

TexasRanger New Member

http://www.wgntv.com/news/wgntv-twins-found-dead-6monthold-twins-found-dead-in-crib-20120510,0,1346066.story?hpt=ju_bn5
    [​IMG]

Poor babies. :(

The relative who tried to choke the girl, was watching her at a different house.

The relative is in jail on unrelated charges and the mother has sole custody.

The mother is 19 and she already has FOUR KIDS. :what:

2. Loading...

3. Angels_Not_Forgotten

Angels_Not_Forgotten Anxiously Awaiting a WINNING NFL Season!

Seriously?! you have a 7 month old being choked and no one took any of these kids? Yeah of course their family thinks they are the salt of earth. No surprise there. Let me guess, the choking was a symbol of love? Gmab.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

4. Sonya610

Sonya610 Former Member

Meth? Some types of drugs are involved here. For some reason many meth/crack addicts just can't stop popping out kids even when their families beg them to get fixed and offer to pay for it. With all of the crazies and drug addicts popping out kids as fast as they can one has to wonder what society will be like in 2030.

5. Lovejac

Lovejac These boys are my heartstrings!

6. not_my_kids

not_my_kids New Member

A family member, who is now in jail and has no contact with the children or family committed the choking. Since there is no further risk to the kids from that person, no need for removal. The second allegation and investigation stemmed from ONE missed visit to the doctor, something that has happened to nearly every parent, at one time or another.

To me, the DHS involvement with this family means nothing. One incident may have been outside the mother's knowledge and control, and the second was due to a normal parental mistake.

I choose to focus more on the inconclusive autopsy, and the fact that she still retains custody of her other children. MOO.