Missing pregnant Shannon Watts and her two daughter's bodies found, husband arrested
Join the latest discussion

GUILTY IL - Twins Kimari & Kamora Robeson, 13 mos, found dead in Roseland home, 12 Aug 2010

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by fhc, Aug 13, 2010.

1. fhc

fhc New Member

Heat and Maternal Neglect Lead to Both Deaths

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/new...led-homicides-kimora-kimari-roberson-20100813

No one was in custody as of Friday afternoon, and there is currently no person of interest in the case, News Affairs Officer Veejay Zala said.

Sources said the babies had been dead for several hours when emergency personnel arrived.

Kimari and Kamora Robeson -- were dead in a bedroom when paramedics responded.

They both died at the exact time? Had they been left in a car? Were they not nourished & hydrated? How can they have no POI when they found maternal neglect?

2. newone

newone 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Mom will be busted for sure on this one. Very very sad .... RIP little angels

3. mysterygirl

mysterygirl A Nancy Drew Wannabe

...........look at those little innocent faces with their big eyes.

This is so sad. RIP little ones, I'm so sorry.

4. Lovejac

Lovejac These boys are my heartstrings!

The article has been updated.

5. montana_16

montana_16 Active Member

I was thinking the same thing when I was looking at their picture mysterygirl.

6. kirsty

kirsty New Member

so sad :(

7. Lovejac

Lovejac These boys are my heartstrings!

UPDATE

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/19250650/cta-brown-line-train-hits-police-car

A South Side mother of malnourished twin girls who died from heat exposure and neglect was sentenced to nine years in prison Friday after she pleaded guilty to two counts of child endangerment.

8. CHERIE.T

CHERIE.T Former Member

I wish she was sentenced to 90 years in solitary...
    90 years with no tv, no computer and bread and water for 1 meal a day.

9. mrsb2001

mrsb2001 Active Member

If you go look on the IDOC website at her inmate info...her projected parole date is October of this year! So she is only going to serve 2 years???

10. SwampMama

SwampMama Insomniac Extraordinaire

Probably she will be "eligible" to go before the parole board, not guaranteed to get out. That's how it is with most prisoners. Heck Manson has had numerous parole dates over the years and never made it. A majority of prisoners DON'T make parole.

11. mrsb2001

mrsb2001 Active Member

Hmm...it looks like she was actually sentenced to 4.5 years for each crime instead of 9 years as one big chunk. So, the question now is can she serve them together or does it have to be back to back? If it's concurrent...then that would explain it. She would only have to serve 2.5 years and be done. So stupid! These poor, sweet babies!!