Identified! IL - Will Co., HispMale UP16760, 17-50, St Jude ring, Jun'17 - Himer Vazquez

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by Gardener1850, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

https://patch.com/illinois/manhattan/body-found-manhattan-monee-road

http://www.chicagotribune.com/subur...-will-county-body-st-0623-20170622-story.html

17-50 Year old
    White Male
    64 inches tall

Estimated postmortem interval: 6 Months

Head Hair: short hair, very dark brown or black
    Body Hair: Dark Chest Hair
    Facial Hair: some black mustache and beard

Clothing: red Hilfiger shorts size 32, light colored short sleeved shirt, blue Hilfiger mens BVD underwear

Footwear: brown 'ORIGINAL' brand sandals with adjustable strap size 8.5

Jewelry: 'BURBERRY' brand watch with a black and brown band worn on the left arm, St. Jude ring 10K with green and white stones on the right middle finger

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/16760

2. Loading...

3. Gardener1850

[h=1][​IMG][/h]The Will County Sheriff’s Office Investigations Division needs help from the public in identifying a deceased man who was found on June 21 in Green Garden Township.

[​IMG]
    A watch belonging to a man found dead in Green Garden Township could be a clue to his identity.

[​IMG]
    http://thetimesweekly.com/news/2017/jun/29/man-found-dead-green-garden-township-still-unident/

4. Laughing

Laughing Well-Known Member

5. Gardener1850

6. meanmaryjean

meanmaryjean Verified RN (Pediatrics Specialty)

Sandals leads me to believe that he's been there longer than 6 months.

7. Laughing

8. marble

marble New Member

Clarks Originals sandals are not cheap either. He's dressed in relatively expensive "preppy" clothes down to his underwear. So style and brand conscious.

https://www.clarksusa.com/us/originals/originals-mens/trek-strap-dark-brown-leather/p/26122994

description makes me think the shoes are similar to these.

added:

https://www.google.com/maps/@41.426...180.24492&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

general place he was found.

Right near a country club, and it looks as though he was wearing attire that would fit right in there. Yet he died from multiple gunshot wounds and nobody has reported him missing? This is truly strange.

9. marble

marble New Member

10. Laughing

That's one vague report!

Fairly close geographically. I'm having trouble fitting Messed Up Tattoo with pricey watch & religious ring and Country Club?

Height & geography certainly are plausible. :thinking:

11. marble

marble New Member

My opinion only, but based on his social media presence I think at some point somebody may have purchased nice things for him and/or supported him financially.

12. 4SAM

4SAM Kentucky - Texas - Kansas - Missouri

If he was badly decomposed and wearing sandals, wouldn't the county had seen him earlier in the year from mowing??

13. coffeeandacig

coffeeandacig Active Member

Hmm...according to Namus.gov he is a Hispanic male. Frankfort, is a suburb of Chicago and Chicago is a sanctuary city, so it is highly likely that he could be an illegal immigrant. His bling and good taste in watches, could indicate involvement in a lucrative drug operation. Also, the fact that he is wearing sandals in what would've been winter in Chicago implies that he was removed from his home.

14. meanmaryjean

meanmaryjean Verified RN (Pediatrics Specialty)

If it's truly a roadside ditch- they only get mowed a couple times a year here. And the spring rain probably precluded the first pass at it.

15. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

i agree w most of this however im thinking his post mortem interval is either longer or shorter. he was all duded out in summer gear.

16. marble

marble New Member

ummm, because Chicago is a sanctuary city doesn't mean "it's highly likely" the victim was an illegal immigrant. Not to mention that's quite the leap to "Hispanic with $ = drug dealer" . Also, the type of sandals he was wearing are not really made for indoor wear- if it's cold outside and he were going to wear sandals indoors for comfort/to lounge I doubt he'd choose a pair that are heavy leather and have to be buckled.

This is the first I've seen that he's Latino/Hispanic. I guess that rules out Marc Cates. The other person I thought this might be was latino but I didn't keep the file I had on him open- he was a graduate of Purdue, was extremely introverted according to his family, and fell out of contact with them quite some months ago. Found his facebook and there wasn't much there, just seemed to be very into fitness but more of a runner than a weight lifter. Not a lot of interaction on his page/profile with other people. I wish I could find it again. He doesn't have a thread here (I checked).

17. Gardener1850

Maybe he was killed someplace warmer (like the South/Southwest) and dumped in Chicago? Or carjacked in the South/warmer climate and killed in Chicago? Seems strange that whoever shot him left an expense ring and expensive watch on the body but they might have been in a hurry and he might have had a lot of money or a fancy car they wanted to steal more. Just some random thoughts on his clothing being for warm weather.

18. madamx

madamx Well-Known Member

19. marble

marble New Member

20. marble

marble New Member

getting a "permission error" in Namus now. Guess that means he was identified?

21. AzPistonsGirl

AzPistonsGirl Detroit to the Bone

SBM: Thank you, marble, for responding this way. My blood was boiling after reading the post to which you responded for exactly the same reasons. Wow, I don't know why I am still so surprised when people say these kinds of ignorant things.