GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening, y'all. I've been a lurker here for a couple of years and followed several cases with WS'ers. Great bunch! Finally decided to become a member during the Dylan Redwine case however, I continued to lurk until tonight. Usually by the time I decide I want to flap my fingers, someone else has made the point I had in mind. Lol.

Anyway, back to the topic :). CD is being investigated for TWO NEGLECT charges only. She is not being investigated for any abuse charges, JD is. I'm wondering if the neglect charges are 1 charge for each child due to her less than truthfulness with LE regarding Sunday morning. JD is getting the abuse allegation. Could CD be getting a neglect charge for each child due to lying to LE and basically covering up JD's abuse? Just a thought and all MOO.

"Two allegations of neglect were reported against the girl's mother, Ciarra DeRyke, and one allegation of abuse was reported against Justin DeRyke, he said."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...ate-child-and-family-services-spokesman-says/

:wagon: MaliaMansly! :welcome:

glad you decided to start flapping your fingers! :eek:nline:

:seeya:

Where I live, we have CHIPS reports - Child in need of protective services.

Reports are kept for a time. I forget how long.

There is information, but it is not enough to generate intervention. At somenpoint, if DCFS gets enough reports, they can investigate.

That is why it is important to report. Maybe your report will be the one that leads to an investigation.

We don't know if there are CHIP reports for Willow or her brother.

Where on earth do you live!!?? And what do you mean "not enough to generate an intervention" or "enough reports to investigate"???

Quiet time for me. I'm going to take a break. Just one week ago Willow was still alive. :frown:

Where is the article that says JD admits to leaving NG alone? I can't find that.

Separate thing:

JD arrived an hour early to work...didn't leave an hour early.

I remember that we speculated as to whether he left NG alone or took him with him when he disposed of the body but I don't remember the issue ever being clarifed by any articles. I'd like to know too when that was stated for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288