PARENTS KILLED AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR 13-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER
---
POLICE NEED PUBLIC'S HELP IN FINDING MISSING AND PREGNANT KIERRA COLES

IL - Woman crashes into car, steals it with 13yr old inside

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by zwiebel, Jun 28, 2014.

1. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

Now people are carjacking 13 year-olds in cars, after crashing into the vehicle and jumping into it as dad got out to check the damage? WTH?

'A Chicago woman was arrested Saturday after she allegedly crashed into a vehicle, then carjacked it with a 13-year-old boy still inside, police said.....
    As Grudnowski exited his vehicle to check on the driver of the van, identified as 32-year-old Larona Green (she) exited her vehicle, climbed into the suburban and fled eastbound on I-80 toward Indiana.
    Grudnowski called police to report that his car had been stolen from the crash scene and was heading into Indiana with his 13-year-old son in the front seat'

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...with-Teen-Inside-265030331.html#ixzz35xhCq0al

2. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

I cannot IMAGINE what that father felt, seeing someone speeding away with his child - knowing the person's driving was so bad, they just crashed into his own vehicle.......

3. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

is she a school bus driver? could explain why she took off with his car - in her inebriated state she couldn't get her car started (maybe due to the crash) and just panicked to get out of there, knowing that she will lose her driving job if she gets a d.u.i.

well, it's even worse now isn't it? carjacking and what else? abduction or kidnapping?

4. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

zwiebel can you edit your tag with larona grudnowski as you inadvertantly have the perp's first name with the victim's last name?

I added their correct full names but I cannot edit your tag

5. bwt42

bwt42 Well-Known Member

If a car hits you. Do not get out of your car. Call police, get out your gun & prepare to defend yourself.

6. Sonya610

Sonya610 Former Member

Yeah the "bump from behind" is a classic car jacking move. Happened to me in metro Atlanta (the bump from behind) and my first thought was "Oh shhh...car jacking? Grab the gun..."

I waited until the driver got OUT to evaluate the situation before I exited the vehicle (it was an older lady who started crying because she felt so bad, no damage done).

7. indicajane

indicajane damaged goods

Yoyo

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk