Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #11 *GUILTY*

Yes, I do believe a search for our beloved Yingying must be done.

Here is a link to an article, that says it all, by Mary Mitchell in the Chicago Sun-Times, November 2018, about the need to search for the missing remains of loved ones.

This case has deeply affected my life for the past two years and it will continue to do so until I take my last breath.

I know how it has affected me, but I will never feel the effects as much as Yingying's family has and will continue to do so as time goes by.

Reclaiming missing woman's body from landfill right thing to do

Yes. I fully understand being part of the forces. It is the right thing to do.

Bureau of Prisons.
Can I ask if anyone of the posters aaaarer in Illinois? And can organize a search ? I'm in Canada so I can't participate.

I live in a smaller town 12 miles from Champaign. I work in Champaign. You have no idea what kind of resistance I've run into as far as searches go. The list of people that I've contacted is very long. A year ago the only answer I would get is.
You have to call the Fbi hotline. No help there.
Now that this little nugget about the landfill has been announced, it's gotten even worse.
Now their mindset is that her remains are deep in a landfill and it appears to be back in the hands of the FBI.
Buncha different people getting on the tv yakkin about searches...but that's all it is..talk.

Yes, I do believe a search for our beloved Yingying must be done.

Here is a link to an article, that says it all, by Mary Mitchell in the Chicago Sun-Times, November 2018, about the need to search for the missing remains of loved ones.

This case has deeply affected my life for the past two years and it will continue to do so until I take my last breath.

I know how it has affected me, but I will never feel the effects as much as Yingying's family has and will continue to do so as time goes by.

Reclaiming missing woman's body from landfill right thing to do
I don't for a minute believe she is in landfill.
But, she is somewhere.
I believe a new search is in order but f landfill were to be included I'd be leaving it as a last resort.

I don't for a minute believe she is in landfill.
But, she is somewhere.
I believe a new search is in order but f landfill were to be included I'd be leaving it as a last resort.

I will never give up on the belief that Yingying's remains will be found. A search needs to be done for her family, and for all of us who have been affected by her death. But, the only way we will ever know what BC did with YyZ's remains is for him to be honest as to what he did with them. BC can't be honest to safe his life, which is a moot point since he was given LWOP instead of the DP.

What we do for the dead is what we really do for the living to give them comfort. I will draw my last breath hoping that Yingying's remains are found.

I will never give up on the belief that Yingying's remains will be found. A search needs to be done for her family, and for all of us who have been affected by her death. But, the only way we will ever know what BC did with YyZ's remains is for him to be honest as to what he did with them. BC can't be honest to safe his life, which is a moot point since he was given LWOP instead of the DP.

What we do for the dead is what we really do for the living to give them comfort. I will draw my last breath hoping that Yingying's remains are found.
Forget him any word he utters in this regard is a lie.
And yes, her family needs this and deserves this...
next-methodology- start from his apartment and work out, the old fashioned way, with cadaver dogs....
If anything remotely likely is found, Uof I police will look at it...

But, there are trained and experienced searchers in Illinois, like in every part of the world..
It's a matter of getting in contact with them, volunteering to be trained , doing the leg-work and searching.
That's all that's to it, but it is very disciplined training, it's too easy to miss clues..
This is a walking search description,.

It's a matter of contacting search teams. They will be there.

We've been exploring this very theme for the past 2 years here on WS.. we have some theories but nothing like enough to call a tip.
A tip can be called in to the police.
Even though we have explored millions of possibilities, there are probably several that never even crossed our minds.
It is down to second-guessing the level of plan he had for disposal....
Cutting up a body is very laborious work and had he researched that he would have discovered it.
So, something easier ...
That could be a barrel in an old building site, not necessarily the JR, but something relatively close that he could visit or move from place to place...
There is a possibility that just occurred to me that maybe the search sites were not publicly released...

@lynnboh

I feel the same way over this. I keep taking time out but am drawn back time and time again. Just seeing YYs mother breaks my heart. She is a beautiful woman but she now is so vulnerable. She's frail of body due to not eating and looks drawn due to lack of sleep. Time is something she has not got.

I can't help with searching, am in the uk. Even if I was there with you guys I'd be limited to what I could do to help as mobility is not as available to me like it used to be. I make great coffee, I could do that.

Search plans need to be planned out, see if some of the students who searched previously would help out. Time is ticking, we're not going to get further info from him yet, if at all.

He lies, he's a compulsive liar, the clock is ticking for YYs mother. Please try as hard as you can to get a team together, draw up a plan starting from his apartment.

Try not to let YYs mums clock stop, please.

Forget him any word he utters in this regard is a lie.
And yes, her family needs this and deserves this...
next-methodology- start from his apartment and work out, the old fashioned way, with cadaver dogs....
If anything remotely likely is found, Uof I police will look at it...

But, there are trained and experienced searchers in Illinois, like in every part of the world..
It's a matter of getting in contact with them, volunteering to be trained , doing the leg-work and searching.
That's all that's to it, but it is very disciplined training, it's too easy to miss clues..
This is a walking search description,.

It's a matter of contacting search teams. They will be there.

We've been exploring this very theme for the past 2 years here on WS.. we have some theories but nothing like enough to call a tip.
A tip can be called in to the police.
Even though we have explored millions of possibilities, there are probably several that never even crossed our minds.
It is down to second-guessing the level of plan he had for disposal....
Cutting up a body is very laborious work and had he researched that he would have discovered it.
So, something easier ...
That could be a barrel in an old building site, not necessarily the JR, but something relatively close that he could visit or move from place to place...
There is a possibility that just occurred to me that maybe the search sites were not publicly released...

I had a dream the other night that we have overlooked something or someplace quite obvious. I hope my dream comes true.

Easy for me to say, but if I ever win the lotto I will personally finance a search.

I had a dream the other night that we have overlooked something or someplace quite obvious. I hope my dream comes true.

Easy for me to say, but if I ever win the lotto I will personally finance a search.
I keep getting that feeling too.. that she is very close to the FBI offices nearest his apartment... 'I'm apparently very good at this' were his words in relation to his hiding capabilities.
Good at beating the FBI is a thing to take from it, possibly as their presence was discussed in the same conversation..

This verdict did not happen in a vacuum. I don’t see it as a failure on the part of the prosecution. First, we had no body, but they convicted him anyway. Second, the death penalty here in the US is going the way of the rest of the civilized world- out the door. While it’s still legal in some states and federally, and there are still many people who believe in it theoretically, juries are rejecting it more and more often anyway - even in Texas.

Why Jurors Are Rejecting the Death Penalty

And even if he had gotten the DP, odds are that it would not have resulted in his execution.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tences-are-overturned-heres-why-that-matters/
Countries that abolished the DP are not "civilized"... just stupid. They're helping criminals (not their victims), because capital punishment is the best deterrent ever (not 100% deterrent, but the best one anyways)
Let human lowlives live the rest of their life in prison (at taxpayers expense...) is not "civilized"
To me one of the best things you have in your criminal justice system is the death penalty (the only problem you have is that you don't execute those who are sentenced to death as soon as possible but keep them in prison for ages...).
Please don't take Europe as a model. At least not for the death penalty...

I keep getting that feeling too.. that she is very close to the FBI offices nearest his apartment... 'I'm apparently very good at this' were his words in relation to his hiding capabilities.
Good at beating the FBI is a thing to take from it, possibly as their presence was discussed in the same conversation..

I have been sitting here thinking about what obvious areas or places could be used as a remains disposal for BC. Besides a half-mile radius of the Stonegate Apts. I have a strong feeling about the UIUC campus. There are probably many hidey-holes around the campus that BC knew of or had access to. He did a lot of driving around campus and could also have heard of places around campus where things could be concealed.

I have been sitting here thinking about what obvious areas or places could be used as a remains disposal for BC. Besides a half-mile radius of the Stonegate Apts. I have a strong feeling about the UIUC campus. There are probably many hidey-holes around the campus that BC knew of or had access to. He did a lot of driving around campus and could also have heard of places around campus where things could be concealed.
yeah.. definitely a strong possibility too.
I remember, way way back there were posts about a piping system with maps and videos... Does anybody know how to locate them?
I don't remember who posted them, might be thread 2-4?
I'm sorry my memory is so poor, but they might be worth another look..?

I like the
'taunting the FBI theme'
I like the
'had a place pre-prepared theme.
I like convenience, trophy, videos. mostly close proximity to his abode.

I'm stunned they found no video or photographs.
Serial-killer obsession 2 yrs.. that's a lot of time... to plan...
and he needed money, most likely had the skills to navigate dark web, to sell his 'art'... body parts, whatever...
this way he had nothing apparently after the act.
I know we looked at the college buildings before now, but not microscopically...
Really need street photography from 2017.. looking for disused buildings.... abandoned gardens, wastelands that might have secrets, basements and the like...
A place he would have stored things safely but maybe not big enough to do much more than that, ergo used for remains and possibly evidence of *advertiser censored*, snuff movies, so probably enclosed, not necessarily locked because he had access to this imaginary place.. he could get in there, put things there and get out while leaving it apparently undisturbed... maybe a tree half covering entrance.. branches...
I think lose the 'we sat at home every night holding hands and watching video games together with absolutely no outside contacts or friends' theory can get chucked out the window at this stage..
He got around plenty, had numerous sexual partners, not just the couple we know about...
But, Michelle was possibly about to leave him for new boyfriend, he would have had big bills to pay, he would have had difficulty paying the rent by himself....possibly would have needed to sell vehicle(s) or do the unthinkable and 'get a job'.
all that was coming to a head when he took YingYing, the question is whether it figured in his disposal site?

It wouldn't be impossible to look at every building on a street map, one by one and even try to intuit which are possibilities, if any and which are definitely not.

That would give us a list of single buildings or sites..
I reckon people would show up on the ground, there's a solid strong Chinese community there, they would be up for searching...
Needs fresh eyes and new eyes.
Now we're just looking for physical places. They exist, they are not speculative and they can be accessed.
Lets Do It!

Countries that abolished the DP are not "civilized"... just stupid. They're helping criminals (not their victims), because capital punishment is the best deterrent ever (not 100% deterrent, but the best one anyways)
Let human lowlives live the rest of their life in prison (at taxpayers expense...) is not "civilized"
To me one of the best things you have in your criminal justice system is the death penalty (the only problem you have is that you don't execute those who are sentenced to death as soon as possible but keep them in prison for ages...).
Please don't take Europe as a model. At least not for the death penalty...
I’m pretty sure everyone knows that I was using “civilized” in the generally accepted definition of it - a well developed government and culture, among other things. There will always be aspects of any nation that one could argue is not civilized. I don’t think an argument over these aspects gets us anywhere in this case.

I’m not going to bother to link to the plethora of information that shows there is no evidence to prove the DP is a deterrent, because it is easily available by google search.

In any case, this really isn’t the point of any of my statements about the DP. My point is that no matter how this was prosecuted, the likelihood of a jury unanimously voting for the DP was slim. And the likelihood will be slimmer in future for many reasons, whether you agree with those reasons or not. We’re moving in a direction we are unlikely to backtrack on, and this doesn’t reflect how well the prosecution did its job. It’s just the way things are now.

Kitty and anyone else who has been here from the start of this.

To do with where to search. Anyone remember way, way back some did a walk around, not recorded, and came across a basement on street level if I remember rightly. There was plastic sheeting, maybe bubble wrap and a mask amongst other things. I think it was decided the mask was to do with treatment for cancer. What happened about that find, was it ever reported and searched officially?

Kitty and anyone else who has been here from the start of this.

To do with where to search. Anyone remember way, way back some did a walk around, not recorded, and came across a basement on street level if I remember rightly. There was plastic sheeting, maybe bubble wrap and a mask amongst other things. I think it was decided the mask was to do with treatment for cancer. What happened about that find, was it ever reported and searched officially?
It was reported. Police attended... I cannot recall who posted it, it may well have been the person who also got footage and maps of that piping system which was in close proximity to the university.

It was excellent sleuthing.
I have been thinking about that member for ages, wondering if they were still following and what their thoughts are now regarding proceeding with unofficial or official continued searching?

I remember, way way back there were posts about a piping system with maps and videos... Does anybody know how to locate them?

I like the
'taunting the FBI theme'
I like the

and he needed money, most likely had the skills to navigate dark web, to sell his 'art'... body parts, whatever...
I know we looked at the college buildings before now, but not microscopically...
Really need street photography from 2017.. looking for disused buildings.... abandoned gardens, wastelands that might have secrets, basements and the like...
A place he would have stored things safely but maybe not big enough to do much more than that, ergo used for remains and possibly evidence of *advertiser censored*, snuff movies, so probably enclosed, not necessarily locked because he had access to this imaginary place.. he could get in there, put things there and get out while leaving it apparently undisturbed... maybe a tree half covering entrance.. branches...
I think lose the 'we sat at home every night holding hands and watching video games together with absolutely no outside contacts or friends' theory can get chucked out the window at this stage..
He got around plenty, had numerous sexual partners, not just the couple we know about...
But, Michelle was possibly about to leave him for new boyfriend, he would have had big bills to pay, he would have had difficulty paying the rent by himself....possibly would have needed to sell vehicle(s) or do the unthinkable and 'get a job'.
all that was coming to a head when he took YingYing, the question is whether it figured in his disposal site?

It wouldn't be impossible to look at every building on a street map, one by one and even try to intuit which are possibilities, if any and which are definitely not.

I reckon people would show up on the ground, there's a solid strong Chinese community there, they would be up for searching...
Now we're just looking for physical places. They exist, they are not speculative and they can be accessed.
Lets Do It!

I like the
'taunting the FBI theme'
I like the

Lets Do It!

I like the
'taunting the FBI theme'
I like the

Lets Do It!

I like the
'taunting the FBI theme'
I like the

Lets Do It!

I like the
'taunting the FBI theme'
I like the

Lets Do It!

Girl!

That is a phenomenal research..
Let's Rock!
Well done you!.

need a walking route from his apartment... how much time would it take, carrying a weight?
But, of course it's possible he drove too but I'm sure cops would already have searched for a drive and tracked him if he took a car.
Unless he parked up at a shopping centre and walked the rest of the way?
What's your gut on it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back