Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone you can guess might be an additional defendant????
Saw it, thinking its a mere turn of phrase.. or could refer to a commercial transaction?
I had another terrible thought after reading that post, apropos nothing at all.
We have discussed possible means of disposal, many of them, but have we ever discussed a furnace? I may have missed it.. I just got such a strong sense of it, though theres nothing at all in the post to suggest as much..?

Saw it, thinking its a mere turn of phrase.. or could refer to a commercial transaction?
I had another terrible thought after reading that post, apropos nothing at all.
We have discussed possible means of disposal, many of them, but have we ever discussed a furnace? I may have missed it.. I just got such a strong sense of it, though theres nothing at all in the post to suggest as much..?
Don't remember any mention of a furnace, but it certainly is a possibility. I'm still having trouble with motive. Once again, if he needed money he could have sold her. Maybe that is where he is getting the money to pay his team of lawyers.

So the little pathetic tiny evil man isn't even getting indicted for murder? Well, what the hell do they think happened if she was kidnapped and now isn't around any more? I guess I'd better just not say anything else or I'll just get in trouble. :gaah:

You and I both.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ifPeopleCouldReadMyMind_Smaller.jpg
    ifPeopleCouldReadMyMind_Smaller.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 261
Don't remember any mention of a furnace, but it certainly is a possibility. I'm still having trouble with motive. Once again, if he needed money he could have sold her. Maybe that is where he is getting the money to pay his team of lawyers.
Something went wrong before he completed a financial transaction and he was forced to destroy her quickly? Pure speculation.. In my country there are not really public furnaces, it is in fact illegal.. but what about IL? Does such a thing exist?
It could be a reason why searches are not apparently happening?
Again, was a thought that popped out of nowhere and I'm frequently off..

Something went wrong before he completed a financial transaction and he was forced to destroy her quickly? Pure speculation.. In my country there are not really public furnaces, it is in fact illegal.. but what about IL? Does such a thing exist?

I don't know what BC's access to UI's various facilities included, but it's possible he could have used one on the University's campus. As he seems to be a "smooth talker", he could have BS'd his way into using one. Who knows??

Just throwing stuff out there.

JMVHO.

I don't know what BC's access to UI's various facilities included, but it's possible he could have used one on the University's campus. As he seems to be a "smooth talker", he could have BS'd his way into using one. Who knows??

Just throwing stuff out there.

JMVHO.
Thanks for throwing stuff out there.. might lead to something..
Is there actually a furnace in the university?

So, as far as I can see the next hearing date mentioned is Feb. 12 2018 - final pretrial hearing.

What happens to BC until the trial? He stays in prison til Feb? #idontunderstandthelegalsystemsorry

I am sure he would have taken any cash or valuables she had with her. I don't remember any mention of his going to her apartment. I believe it was his intention to sell her either as a sex slave or a human sacrifice.
The reason I mentioned that is because her diary was in her apartment yet she supposedly always had it with her. Unless she did not have it with her that day.

Its possible, but is there any evidence to that effect?
Body parts is a market too.. snuff movies is a possible market but not a screed of evidence apart from theories
Afaik her and her rucksack are missing which would include any cash and valuables she had on her at the time.

"U.S. Assistant District Attorney Freres also raised the possibility of seeking a superseding indictment — which would replace the original indictment with one that could potentially include additional charges and/or defendants — in the next 30-45 days."
It appears that there is likely more to come.
Good. What additional charges would be likely?

Something like a furnace must generate all the heat in those steam tunnels. But maybe that is just winter time?

Right now the charge is kidnapping, leaving the possibility that the FBI has or is developing evidence of murder. There also may or may not have been an accomplice. Clearly they have a lot more information than we do.

What happens to BC until the trial? He stays in prison til Feb? #idontunderstandthelegalsystemsorry

He is not in prison. Prisons are for people who have been convicted of a crime. Despite the tone of many contributors here, BC has not been convicted of any crime. Prisons are operated by either the individual states (state prisons) or by the federal government ( federal prisons).

While awaiting trial, individuals are kept in local jails. BC was denied bail which would have allowed him to live outside of confinement until his trial started. The judge found him to be a risk to flee and not come to trial so he denied bail.

He is in a county jail about 40 minutes away.

Sadsnortlax meant does he remain incarcerated , locked up, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member