Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #9 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of my friends ever done that. So I'm guessing it is the circle of friends...never done research either.
I would guess that most of our friends do not choke people. Watch a few crime shows, and you find out about the first situation. Do minimal research and you find out about domestic violence choking.

this
  1. Christensen boasted to his girlfriend he had killed 13 women. But that statement is the only evidence of any additional murders beyond Yinying Zhang

1 reply1 retweet2 likes

Show this thread

2. Matt Masterson‏ @ByMattMasterson 1h1 hour ago
    Testimony is underway in the second week of the #BrendtChristensen trial. An FBI agent said it's "not impossible" Christensen is responsible for the disappearance of 19 women in Wisconsin. But there is no evidence tying him to those crimes
That’s ok, because he’s only on trial for one murder. Plenty of time to get him for others if they happened.

LIVE: The trial of Brendt Christensen, Day 4
12.30update
— On April 11, he creates a Fet Life account.

— On April 16, he googles “serial killer list America” and visited the Wikipedia page on the list of serial killers ranked by the number of victims.

— That day, he also downloads four images of bound and gagged women and placed them in a hidden directory on his computer.

— On April 17, he googles “flogging.”

— On April 18, he visits fetlife pages on perfection abduction fantasies and abduction 101, and googles abduction play.

— On April 23, he looks up knife sharpening on YouTube and Google.

— On April 28, he texts his girflriend that he bought a bed restraint, blindfold and gag, “You’ll be the first to actually use” these.

— On April 24, he texts his girflriend that he wants company and that he finds torture and gang rape unpleasant.

— On April 25, he texts his girflriend that he’s drinking and driving past a cop, but that the cop won’t do anything. “I would never do anything so dumb I go to jail, though that would be very interesting.”

That’s ok, because he’s only on trial for one murder. Plenty of time to get him for others if they happened.
they're still investigating, which is good, hope they do a better job on it than they have apparently done on YY

Brendt Christensen Researched Rape Fantasies Before Kidnapping Scholar
On t
he morning of the kidnapping, Christensen checked his email and went on Reddit. He sent a text to his girlfriend that evening saying, "I'm exhausted" followed by another stating, "Just tired lol." He followed up with her three days later, telling her the FBI had just searched his apartment and vehicle.

"Was stressful in a way where someone is scrutinizing something harmless of yours," he told her in response to the search.

FBI Agent Special Andrew Huckstadt testified Monday that investigators identified 19 potential victims – all missing or murdered women and children in Wisconsin – who could have fit Christensen’s profile. He said that no evidence has been recovered tying him to those crimes, but added “it’s not impossible” Christensen is responsible for some of them.
Christensen's defense attorneys shocked observers last week by admitting to the jury in their opening statements that Christensen did, in fact, kill Zhang. But they've denied the prosecution's version of events.

He was obviously texting Michelle while he had YY...
I wonder whether YY was still alive at that stage?
If someone was on a blind psychotic rampage, why would they read and reply to texts?
Suggests they were at least more than a tad coherent?
It would require a pause ...
We had a horrible murder in Ireland couple of years ago, Graham Dwyer case. He threw phones in a riverbed where they lay for a year or so, hot summer, river dried up, stuff all found by passersby. Cops were able to get metadata from phones...
FBI got nothing, they said... That is seriously not making sense.
Nor is- the FBI managed to get 'some' of his deleted browsing history'

sadly cannot get this in Europe.. If anything new appears that is not published elsewhere, would someone mind copypasting the relevant bits here for us , please?
Otherwise me 'n @altojack are takin' a plane!

timeline on day of murder from BZ
11:38 am - tells his girlfriend that "You don't do the anything casual thing" "from breathing to fine dining to... murder." (18/30)
11:48 - Christensen sends his last text before kidnapping Ms. Zhang, and at 12:36, his phone starts using LTE. At 1:11 p.m., he receives a text from his wife.
At 2:04 p.m. he picks up Ms. Zhang
This!!!
At 2:37pm, he receives a text from his wife, and at 3:30, he texts his wife, the first phone interaction he has after kidnapping Ms. Zhang - 1h26m later.
At 4:53 p.m., he texts his girlfriend, "I'm exhausted."
THIS!!!!
At 9:46 p.m., he watches *advertiser censored* files from his hidden folder (23/30
at 1:48 a.m., he plugs his phone in (
The next morning, his first interaction is at 7:47am on Facebook and unplugs his phone at 12:48 p.m. At 7:28 p.m. he visits a reddit page on Yingying Zhang's disappearance. He also visits an NG article and a UIPD Facebook post about Ms. Zhang. (25/30)
Just upping this timeline, we need to discuss!

sadly cannot get this in Europe.. If anything new appears that is not published elsewhere, would someone mind copypasting the relevant bits here for us , please?
Otherwise me 'n @altojack are takin' a plane!

and me!! Save a seat on that plane! I hate these EU rules....

and thank you all who are posting tweets & articles on the trial. I have too many to keep up with.

Asst. Public Defender Elisabeth Pollack cross-examines FBI forensic expert. Points out BC was only l
  1. Pollack also gets O’Sullivan to admit that most of the *advertiser censored* BC had on his computer was legal and “vanilla”. @WCIA3

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

2. Aaron Eades‏Verified account @WCIA3Eades 13m13 minutes ago
    “Are you familiar with SpongeBob SquarePants?” Pollack asks O’Sullivan in court. See previous Tweet for an explanation of this @
ooking at articles relating to serial killers for seconds, or a few minutes.

also
Ben Zigterman (@bzigterman) | Twitter

One of the key elements in a criminal death investigation is the estimation of time since death, as this information can assist with identifying the victim and prosecuting an offender. Estimating post-mortem interval (PMI) is a challenging task given the many variables that act on the rate and process of decomposition. This review presents current advances in estimating PMI in forensic taphonomy. The use of scoring systems based on visual observations and the development of empirical formulas have been proposed for soft tissue analysis. In the absence of soft tissue, the citrate content of bone and radiometric dating are recommended for PMI estimations of hard tissue. Recent studies have shown an increased focus on associated evidence found on or near the remains. This includes botanical and mycological evidence such as vegetation changes, the presence or absence of certain plant species, and fungal succession. Decomposition chemistry represents an emerging discipline where biomarkers can be analysed within different mediums such as tissue, soil associated with decomposing remains and decomposition fluid. Although advances are being made in these many taphonomic disciplines, the field still has a long way to go in terms of finding the elusive formula for accurately estimating PMI of decomposed remains.

I wonder whether this research, downloaded in February by BC actually concerns a previous victim??
https://www.researchgate.net/public...of_post-mortem_interval_in_forensic_taphonomy

36B-Article related to decomposition downloaded on Exhibit 15F onFebruary 25
Prosecution Exhibit List, Brendt Christensen

But in those cases it’s done so that the one being deprived of oxygen feels more pleasure.

And generally speaking, in domestic violence situations and apart from sex, men who choke women when angry (as opposed to hitting or pushing) are more likely to eventually end up killing them.

But I’m still not sure what the psychology of strangulation as a means of killing actually is. I’m not sure it matters, but I could be wrong.

I think in the Sydney Loofe case, the perp originally said something like it was a sex act gone wrong and she died, then she was dismembered, so I doubt that was consensual. I haven't got up to date on that case for a while.

latest
  1. Testimony that baseball bat testes positive for possible biological evidence. Swabbed. Same with stains on mattress @WCIA3

0 replies1 retweet0 likes

2. Aaron Eades‏Verified account @WCIA3Eades 7m7 minutes ago
    ISP crime scene investigator details search into BC's apartment. Pictures shown to court of stains on mattress, baseball bat, cleaning supplies @WCIA3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23