GUILTY IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #9 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Trials' started by liltexans, Jul 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnemoneBrown

AnemoneBrown Well-Known Member

Thanks for checking! I still think you picked up on something important. Any word on his tattoos?

2. dm92

dm92 Well-Known Member

Yup. Sounds legit, unfortunately. I still think he was too amateur to have killed others before YY, but I have no doubt there were going to be more.....

3. Spellbound

Spellbound falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

I suspect he tortured/killed many animals before this ... and any attempts to make this fantasy of abduction/torture/murder were thwarted until poor YY, although he probably tried

4. x_files

x_files Well-Known Member

I'm not blaming her, but unfortunately, she is being discussed in the trial. She's lucky to be alive her and his gf.

5. x_files

agreed. exactly. He may be a sex addict and was trying to get the new woman's pity.

AnemoneBrown likes this.
  6. x_files

If I were to guess he's been into it for a long time...maybe kept it a secret.

7. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

1. Bullis says Christensen said, "When I drink too much, my mental faculties become lower." She said he drank when he had nothing else to "fill time with." @WCIA3

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

2. [​IMG]Courtney Bunting‏ @cbuntingWCIA3 24m24 minutes ago
      Bullis gets chocked up when discussing BC's wife (Michelle). At one point, she became so emotional she was unable to answer a question
    1. Bullis being questioned-- "Did BC say it would be bad for BC and Yingying if you knew more?" Bullis: "Yes." Attorney: "Did he say why?" Bullis: "To protect me." @WCIA3

0 replies1 retweet0 likes

2. [​IMG]Courtney Bunting‏ @cbuntingWCIA3 35m35 minutes ago
      Recording--- Bullis: "It's not that I require you to explain everything. It would just make me feel better eventually." BC: "It's best for you if I don't [explain]." @WCIA3

3. [​IMG]Courtney Bunting‏ @cbuntingWCIA3 36m36 minutes ago
      Bullis says she was too scared to confront Christensen about the bat, and she wanted to know why he was lying. @W

Laughing, MerBeach, Hatfield and 5 others like this.
  8. kittythehare

1. Bullis says she and Christensen had a dominant/submissive relationship. At times she describes her behavior toward him as "diminutive" so that she didn't "compromise" her safety by coming across as knowing "too much." @WCIA3

0 replies2 retweets0 likes

2. [​IMG]Courtney Bunting‏ @cbuntingWCIA3 46m46 minutes ago
      Bullis says Christensen talked about the thought of being monitored by surveillance a lot. She says Christensen's eyes got bigger and the speed of his voice got faster and he seemed "amused" when discussing it. @WCIA3

0 replies4 retweets2 likes

3. [​IMG]Courtney Bunting‏ @cbuntingWCIA3 47m47 minutes ago
      Terra Bullis (Christensen's girlfriend) says Christensen told her he was interested in experiencing things "outside" the bounds of what typical people experienc

9. kittythehare

Bullis says Christensen told her he had a conversation with his wife about violence, testing limits, and serial killer nature.
    1. Bullis says she was too scared to confront Christensen about the bat, and she wanted to know why he was lying. @WCIA3

2. [​IMG]Courtney Bunting‏ @cbuntingWCIA3 41m41 minutes ago
      Bullis said that wasn't possible because she has a platelet disorder and it takes forever for her to stop bleeding, says she would have known, had it been hers. @WCIA3
    Bullis said Christensen said his wife had not been sleeping in the same bed with him, and for a while she believed he had killed Yingying. Bullis says BC eventually mentioned sharing a bed with his wife again a while later. @WCIA3

Bullis gets chocked up when discussing BC's wife (Michelle). At one point, she became so emotional she was unable to answer a question.
    Bullis says Christensen said, "When I drink too much, my mental faculties become lower." She said he drank when he had nothing else to "fill time with."

10. kittythehare

I never saw tatts on him, but I never looked either.
    The symbol helmeted skull with cross guns is a common one, almost too common, actually.
    I got the feeling that the 2 pics were almost subterfuge for what is usually hanging in that room.
    I think stuff was hidden before police got there, but that is purely speculative..
    I might know more from the language he uses.. might get tapes tomorrow, i'll check whether anything echos either antigov or ultra right wing stuff I know already.

11. dm92

dm92 Well-Known Member

I honestly think Bullis and Michelle are possibly keys to finding YY. The only time BC shows any emotion is when they are mentioned or around. He cares for them and probably misses them. I wish there was a way to get them to work on him to divulge the location of her remains.

Maybe too much time has passed and he's too bitter now. But it would be worth trying

12. AnemoneBrown

His arrest sheet should list any and all tattoos but I can't find it. I ask because membership into these groups often encourages displaying certain tattoos. They don't have to be big or even visible. Sometimes people get them in places where they can hide them in workplaces, for example.

13. kittythehare

I have messaged a couple of experts in the area, they will get back to me if they have any relevance.
    There's certainly 'something' as well as everything.
    I felt it while I watched his interview last night, it shook me but I can't pin it right now, my brain is tired and just plodding along...
    Definitely something- more.

14. Spellbound

Spellbound falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

Attached Files:

ShHolmz, Hatfield, Hazelnutty and 3 others like this.
  15. kittythehare

Hatfield and Spellbound like this.
  16. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Well-Known Member

Wow. I assumed they had been together much longer. Why on earth would he trust a GF of only 2 months to not turn him in?

Laughing, MerBeach, Hatfield and 6 others like this.
  17. kittythehare

He cleaned up too well for an maateur, particularly for a guy that dislikes cleaning bathrooms!
    He disposed of her too well for an amateur...
    If the entire FBI and local police have been unsuccessful at all attempts towards locating her, sadly, it means he is good, practiced...

18. dm92

dm92 Well-Known Member

That's the Notice of Intent. The document they are required to file with the court indicating they will seek the death penalty....

Hatfield and Spellbound like this.
  19. AnemoneBrown

About that classy and elegant skull flag in BC's room. . .

It is the cover of Iron Maiden's A Matter of Life Or Death album

Iron Maiden's fourteenth studio album, A Matter of Life and Death was released in August of 2006. It is the first album of Iron Maiden's career to enter the US Billboard charts in the top 10.

Interesting, and in this case terrifying. As a former Iron Maiden fan this is not at all what the band wanted to promote. Still, this flag is the only thing hanging on those bare walls, so it was chosen with some care.

Iron Maiden Matter Of Life Or Death Shirt Black - Vintage Iron Maiden Cross Bones Rifle T-Shirts to Buy Online @SuperShirtGuy

Attached Files:

Laughing, MerBeach, Hatfield and 3 others like this.
  20. kittythehare

Why former?
    They're great.
    I love Metal...
    He was a known metal head... Maiden is not hardcore, he was into far more extreme metal, his facebook may still be up, some are listed on t, also his fetlife and other profiles...
    But a genuine metal head would have had an awful lot more paraphernalia than appears to be there, decorating the dark abyss...

bluenoser, Ursamajr, Hatfield and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.