Deceased/Not Found IL - Zaraz Walker, 7 months, reported 5 days later, Bloomington, 8 Feb 2022 *mom guilty insanity*

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
The Bloomington Police Department is seeking help from the public in locating a missing 7 month old juvenile.

Missing is Zaraz V. Walker of Bloomington, Illinois.

Walker was reported missing on 2/13/2022 at approximately 11:20 p.m. Walker is missing under unknown circumstances.

Walker is a black female infant, with black hair, and brown eyes.

Anyone with information about the location of Walker is asked to contact the Bloomington Police Department's Sgt. Detective Jared Bierbaum at (309) 434-2807 or Jbierbaum@cityblm.org.

274048464_311276234365477_3830529346138337381_n.jpg

Infant reported missing from Bloomington area

This is odd. How could the circumstances be unknown?

I can find no other info aside from the limited info provided already. I must say I am super confused if this embedded link within the pantagraph story about this case is really supposed to be embedded. the link leads to an article that SEEMS unrelated at first glance?

The baby, Zaraz V. Walker of Bloomington, was reported missing at approximately 11:20 p.m. Sunday and she is missing under unknown circumstances, police said.
7-month-old girl is missing; Bloomington police seek public's help

when you click the embedded link it takes you to this story?
Woman arrested for pushing, strangling another in Bloomington

I can find no other info aside from the limited info provided already. I must say I am super confused if this embedded link within the pantagraph story about this case is really supposed to be embedded. the link leads to an article that SEEMS unrelated at first glance?

The baby, Zaraz V. Walker of Bloomington, was reported missing at approximately 11:20 p.m. Sunday and she is missing under unknown circumstances, police said.
7-month-old girl is missing; Bloomington police seek public's help

when you click the embedded link it takes you to this story?
Woman arrested for pushing, strangling another in Bloomington

That’s very interesting. The linked article is about a domestic dispute between two women in which one woman was pushed against the baby gate and left with red marks on her neck. Police were called, the aggressor was arrested, released on bond and ordered not to have any contact with the victim. This dispute happened on the same day that Baby Zaraz was reported missing.

A bit more info.

Somewhere out there is a 7-month-old baby girl gone missing. On Monday, Bloomington Police spokesperson John Fermon said Zaraz V. Walker was last seen five to seven days ago.

"We're not ruling out the possibility that some person may have the baby and taken care of her and hasn't reached out to the police, or doesn't know who to reach out to," said Fermon.

More at BPD: Missing infant not reported for 5 to 7 days

This is local to me and there is absolutely nothing to go on beyond that police bulletin. The comments on the BPD's Facebook post are all speculating and people wanting more information.

I'm also fairly local, about 45 minutes from Bloomington. I haven't seen anything else besides the BPD Facebook post either.

I can't get this precious baby off my mind and heart. I pray she is safe and warm tonight.

I’m confused, mom was arrested Saturday and dad had the children “picked up “, but mom was arrested Monday for leaving children alone while she was arrested? What am I missing? This doesn’t make sense to me.
ETA: from link posted above

what I gathered from the poorly written WICS channel 20 report linked above.

Mom was arrested for shoplifting on Saturday. She told police she needed to make arrangements for her children. It appears to me when LE arrived they located a 5 and 6 year old, at home, unsupervised. Their father was contacted and sent someone to collect them. Word gets around among friends and relatives what has happened. She's in jail, two older kids are with their father, but where is the baby everyone wonders. Therefore they report to police that there is a 3rd child, 7-month-old Zaraz Walker but she is unaccounted for. On Monday the mother was charged for having left her 5 and 6 year old at home, unsupervised, alone while she went out on her shoplifting spree.

what I gathered from the poorly written WICS channel 20 report linked above.

Mom was arrested for shoplifting on Saturday. She told police she needed to make arrangements for her children. It appears to me when LE arrived they located a 5 and 6 year old, at home, unsupervised. Their father was contacted and sent someone to collect them. Word gets around among friends and relatives what has happened. She's in jail, two older kids are with their father, but where is the baby everyone wonders. Therefore they report to police that there is a 3rd child, 7-month-old Zaraz Walker but she is unaccounted for. On Monday the mother was charged for having left her 5 and 6 year old at home, unsupervised, alone while she went out on her shoplifting spree.
Thanks for your explanation, so much is unclear.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back