Imperfect Justice - Prosecuting Casey Anthony by Jeff Ashton Release date Nov. 15

I would love the audio version Jeff Ashton did, I want to hear it in his words and voice.

Levi Page will have JA on his show November 22! Now this should be great interview to listen to! We all know Levi will ask good questions! The kind we would all ask! I can't wait!

haven't decided if I'm going to buy it or ask for it for Christmas ... yeah, I know, most people would want to read it right away and I do too but I have soooo many books already in the queue

I'll try & catch the Dr. Phil episode though

Levi Page will have JA on his show November 22! Now this should be great interview to listen to! We all know Levi will ask good questions! The kind we would all ask! I can't wait!

sweet!

will be listening

thanks

Dr Phil says that JA will reveal the never disclosed contents of OCA psychological report.

Dr Krop, Forensic psychologist, who interviewed Casey had said in a Dr Drew interview that Casey had no diagnosable mental illness, she doesn't have Axis II disorder, that she doesn’t even have “borderline” sociopathic traits, that Casey was an intelligent woman but an extremely immature woman

dr drew talking with dr. krop about casey anthony's mental issues - YouTube

Ohhhhh boy. I have the feeling that A's may come out of hiding after JA appears on Dr. Phil!!!!! Man, his book in a few days, and then Dr. Phil the day after! This is going to be a GREAT week!!!!

*sneep*

uhm, he cant actually do that, can he? that's supposed to be private.

I'm wondering if he can do this because FCA gave permission for Dr. Harry Krop to go public with the results from his lengthy evaluation.

I guess a good question for HIPAA pro's!

*sneep*

uhm, he cant actually do that, can he? that's supposed to be private.

Good question for the attorney Q & A thread. Seems like it would violate HIPPA laws. Maybe not. Will have to wait and see what he says. I'm sure he won't say anything that would give KC ammunition against him in a civil case. At least I hope he wouldn't.

Casey can't actually sue Jeff Ashton for discussing anything that is already in the public domain, can she? I'm not talking about the psychology report (even though I am seriously interested in that!!). He can talk about her not reporting Caylee missing and all the lies, etc... right? Can he talk about his on-going issues dealing with Jose Baez and his immature games?

I'm so excited!!

Good question for the attorney Q & A thread. Seems like it would violate HIPPA laws. Maybe not. Will have to wait and see what he says. I'm sure he won't say anything that would give KC ammunition against him in a civil case. At least I hope he wouldn't.

Ashton is brilliant and will reveal zero, zip, nada that the law does not allow.

Unless of course he has weighed the consequences of violating HIPAA and feels there's no severe consequence to revaling what he knows (which would make me real happy).:

:woohoo: :woohoo:

JMO

Ashton is brilliant and will reveal zero, zip, nada that the law does not allow.

Unless of course he has weighed the consequences of violating HIPAA and feels there's no severe consequence to revaling what he knows (which would make me real happy).:

JMO

I know! Lol! Me, too! If I thought he could spill the beans and only be slapped with a huge fine, I'd beg him to do it, and then start a collection to pay the fine for him! It would be worth it to have the truth spoken instead of a bunch of BS.

Casey can't actually sue Jeff Ashton for discussing anything that is already in the public domain, can she? I'm not talking about the psychology report (even though I am seriously interested in that!!). He can talk about her not reporting Caylee missing and all the lies, etc... right? Can he talk about his on-going issues dealing with Jose Baez and his immature games?

I'm so excited!!

I think he can talk about anything that came out in discovery and in court with no worries. I hope he can tell us about some of those sidebars we couldn't hear. I soooo wish we could get him on WS radio! *hint hint*

JMO

I'd chip in and help with bail money if he's willing to talk :great:

I think he can talk about anything that came out in discovery and in court with no worries. I hope he can tell us about some of those sidebars we couldn't hear. I soooo wish we could get him on WS radio! *hint hint*

The sidebars were and still available under the Sunshine law, I don't think anybody has asked for them, have they?

Go on the pretense it's a Disney World vacation for the family .Then you suddenly get the urge to check out a US library :cool::mickey::sunshine:

How did I miss your post yesterday MissJames. LOL yes you might be onto something there!
'gee hun, you took a long time in restrooms'
'yes sorry, but I found this great signed book by Mr Ashton'

I'm wondering if he can do this because FCA gave permission for Dr. Harry Krop to go public with the results from his lengthy evaluation.

I guess a good question for HIPAA pro's!

Well he already discussed his testing at length on Dr. Drew right after the trial - so how can it be a secret?

Had my copy ordered for months now and awaiting it's release.

Pre ordered on Amazon for $17.81.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Imperfect-Justice-Prosecuting-Casey-Anthony/dp/006212532X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1321147872&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony (9780062125323): Jeff Ashton, Lisa Pulitzer: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/515qIG9RytL.@@AMEPARAM@@515qIG9RytL[/ame]

Article linked above describes as a talk but will he be signing copies too I wondered? Hope so! In a way I think it is wonderful he is having it at the public library versus a commerical establishment but parking and getting around downtown is more than this country girl can handle. Almost wish it was at one of the bookstores in the malls as I can get to those....hehehe!

But I only live about an hour from the Orlando Library with a my sister lives only a few blocks from it. She goes there about once a week and knows all the in and outs around downtown. I am going to see if she will take there on the 21st. Now if I just have my copy of the book by then???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back