Imperfect Justice-Prosecuting Casey Anthony by Jeff Ashton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to preorder here too! WSers are going to push this to number one before it's even released LOL

While I'm over on amazon just for fun I might go ahead and pick up a copy of number 978-0595379118 FM's "Night Force" 2005 paperback also - remember he was the guy FCA texted back and forth with 20 times that July 10 (18 times), 11 (1 time), 12 (1 time).

Though it does sound like it has a silly plot. The first blurb of Amazon's product description of his book: The world isn’t a friendly place. People turn up missing almost daily, crimes go unsolved, and criminals go unpunished.

Everyone knows that never happens in real life :banghead:
Did you notice the one review the "book" has? It's not even a review.. It's a copy/paste of the book's description and it's by "Frank"... Dude needs a bit more imagination to make it as an author, I think. lol

I'll be ordering Mr. Ashton's book.. And will enjoy reading it when it arrives!

I do have a relevant question.

AFA the Nook/Kindle/Paper book debate I agree with James Tiberius Kirk

'I want to feel the pages turn."

BUT I did get a NookColor for my bday. It is my new BFFFFFF.
1-Has decent android apps and with a patch can use most android apps( YMMV)
2-Has Angry Birds
3- Has a great selection of colorful, interactive kids books. Some even free.
4-I can get email,I have a neat little word processing app,I keep shopping lists on it.
5-There are apps with WDW maps and wait times, etc.
6- I read a looooooooooot and I am speed reader ( natural, not taught,lol) so storing books becomes an issue.

So my question is, does B&N do an affiliate program like Amazon???

I felt the same way, but I have given it a lot of thought. Someone posted they'd like to see Jeff on Dancing with the Stars, and I thought "nooooo, he is too professional" but really... he is human. He is retired. Maybe we have put him on a pedestal. He deserves to have fun. As far as the hurricane Jose joke, it was just a joke, not slander. I think he has maintained his dignified status. Actually, the next hurricane IS named José!

Too bad Hurricanes don't hit Ohio.

I so can not wait to read this book. :woohoo:

I can't wait either. I have ordered.

As soon as I get it, gray duct tape will be applied to the pics on the cover! Then I will read it cover to cover! (Someone upthread mentioned duct tape, a fabulous idea). :woohoo::woohoo:

Here's why I turned off Issues with JVM last evening:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/29/ijvm.01.html

But first, a major bombshell from a trial insider. Prosecutor Jeff Ashton has written a book, a tell-all. Get a load of this title: "Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony." Now, this is just a mock- up by our terrific graphics team. Obviously, Jeff Ashton will be presenting the case against Casey, but what about his own mishaps, such as this unforgettable moment? You know what I`m talking about.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

I won't be watching JVM anymore.

OMGosh, don't know about JA in the future, but apparently Nancy Grace will be on dancing with the stars! WTHeck!?

I'm looking forward to reading what JA has to say but won't be watching DWTS, but I never have.

Pre-ordered mine two days ago, can't wait to read it :)

It will be interesting to read his point of view, but I am hoping he has new things in it we didn't know. I also wonder if he has a few regrets like going for the death penalty for example.

Imo, he shouldn't have any regrets including going for the death penalty.

Only one prong has to be met to qualify for the death penalty.

The murder of a defenseless 2 year old is enough for it to qualify for the DP but imo he and Linda would have been remiss in their duties if they did not seek the death penalty when they knew the child was found with duct tape across her skull in the area of her mouth and nose.

To this jury it wouldn't have mattered. They were just not going to convict. They dismissed every single piece of powerful circumstantial evidence entered.:banghead:

This case had much more solid circumstantial evidence in it than the Scott Peterson case yet that jury really knew how to weigh CE and mete out the correct punishment.

IMO

I can't wait either. I have ordered.

As soon as I get it, gray duct tape will be applied to the pics on the cover! Then I will read it cover to cover! (Someone upthread mentioned duct tape, a fabulous idea). :woohoo::woohoo:

I'm guessing that even Mr. Ashton would like that idea. :D (JMO)

OMGosh, don't know about JA in the future, but apparently Nancy Grace will be on dancing with the stars! WTHeck!?

I'm looking forward to reading what JA has to say but won't be watching DWTS, but I never have.

...nancy grace did say on her "entertainment program" tonight that she will be donating all monies she receives from "dancing with the stars" to The Foundation for Missing & Exploited Children.

( and not "donating" it to herself..) have to give credit for that!

...nancy grace did say on her "entertainment program" tonight that she will be donating all monies she receives from "dancing with the stars" to The Foundation for Missing & Exploited Children.

( and not "donating" it to herself..) have to give credit for that!
Typical for Nancy to donate her time and money for worthy causes. And DWTS could be good, she is an old Michael Jackson fan! No slouch...
:woohoo:

Jane is working overtime for that exclusive interview with KC, isn't she? :rolleyes:

I'm sure the PT would be the first to acknowledge that hindsight is 20/20, but JVC seemed focused exclusively on the negative. Somedays you do all you can do and still don't get the result you want - it happens.

IMO, there are plenty of other reasons to turn off JVM - if you value your hearing, for instance.
ITA with you! I turned her off after the night Casey got arrested, when JVM screeched her way through the whole scene. Puh-leeze...

I won't be watching JVM anymore.

JVM is so Baez'ed. Baez is more shrewd than JVM in that he uses her as a mouthpiece only when needed but she solicits his favor. Sad.

There is one big problem with this book of JA's . Everyone will receive it at different times and some people read faster than others. How the heck are we going to discuss it ?
Some will always be ahead and some will always be behind.
Now THIS is a problem.
Maybe we should read it together : )

Looking forward to the read. Jeff Ashton will definitely set the record straight. This should annihilate any attempt by the Anthonys of profiting from this horrendous travesty of justice.

Speaking strickly for myself, I would love, love, love to read a book by Yuri Melich!

Typical for Nancy to donate her time and money for worthy causes. And DWTS could be good, she is an old Michael Jackson fan! No slouch...
:woohoo:

She can afford to donate all that money -- she made a mint off of Caylee's death.

I do have a relevant question.

AFA the Nook/Kindle/Paper book debate I agree with James Tiberius Kirk

'I want to feel the pages turn."

BUT I did get a NookColor for my bday. It is my new BFFFFFF.
1-Has decent android apps and with a patch can use most android apps( YMMV)
2-Has Angry Birds
3- Has a great selection of colorful, interactive kids books. Some even free.
4-I can get email,I have a neat little word processing app,I keep shopping lists on it.
5-There are apps with WDW maps and wait times, etc.
6- I read a looooooooooot and I am speed reader ( natural, not taught,lol) so storing books becomes an issue.

So my question is, does B&N do an affiliate program like Amazon???

All the Barnes and Nobles here are closing down...are they going to go strictly online?

All the Barnes and Nobles here are closing down...are they going to go strictly online?
Are you perhaps thinking about Borders? They are the big bookstore that's been in the news lately (closing up shop). AFAIK, Barnes & Noble are doing OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam