Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Apr 30, 2021.
Bumping for Aaliyah.
Come on y'all we could use some help on this thread.
Thank you kindly.
The Syracuse Police Department is looking for 14-year-old Aaliyah Ramirez. She was last seen Tuesday morning and is believed to be in danger.
Ramirez is 5’9″ and 138 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
Police say she was last seen wearing a black zip-up jacket, gray and white sweatpants and a purple Nike backpack.
If you know where she is, call the Syracuse Police Department at 574-265-1483 or 911.
Snippet from link:
"Officials in Syracuse, Indiana, are searching for a missing teen they say has been missing for a week and may be in Palm Beach County.
Aaliyah Ramirez, 14, was last seen on April 27 at 8:01 a.m.
A video from a doorbell camera captured images of Aaliyah minutes before her disappearance. Investigators said she was leaving home on her way to school and has never been heard from since.
She is described as 5 foot 9 weighing 138 pounds with black hair and brown eyes."
Video from Ring doorbell camera at link.
Facebook page for Aaliyah Find Aaliyah Ramirez/#FindAaliyahRamirez
Waiting and as always hoping for good news soon.
ETA some recents pics of her from Facebook link:
Dbm contains someone's personal info.
Bumping for Aaliyah.
Alright I have coffee.
Oh man, this isn't good. Bumping for Aaliyah
What in the world!!?? Where is the press on this!!
She is just stunning! Have they made contact with the father? It's already concerning, but will be a million times more concerning if they find him and she is no longer with him.
Bumping for Aaliyah.
Hoping for news at any moment and praying she's safe.
Aaliyah Ramirez if you can read this please let someone know you're ok.
If you're reading here and you have any info about where Aaliyah might be please call in a tip or call 911.
Someone knows something.
Continuing to share nationwide on The Truckers Missing Child Project nationwide.
The Truckers Missing Child Project
ETA Find Aaliyah Ramirez/#FindAaliyahRamirez
Search continues for missing 14-year-old girl from Syracuse
I just cannot understand nor figure why this case is not getting attention!!!
Praying for Aaliyah & her family.
I can't understand the lack of attention for Aaliyah either.
All we can do is to continue to share her missing flyers and pray she is found safe.
And as always I will wait for any word or breaking news.
The public group for her on Facebook is interesting. I believe her dad has made some posts there.. strange posts.
Ok, so the Facebook page is public, so we can speak about it. She is clearly not with her mom or dad or seemingly the grandparents. She is hopefully safe and left on her own (although, I get it... no 14 year old is safe leaving home on their own). It "feels" like law enforcement is getting close to finding her.
I think the reason this case doesn't have more following is that 1. it is a mess of drama and 2. Signs are pointing to that she left on her own. It doesn't mean that it's not deserving of huge following and assistance, but my guess is that is the reason.
I really hope this sweet girl reaches out to someone soon. My niece is a dancer and she can't go very long without longing for her dance classes. Hopefully, she reaches out to someone she trusts and can get back to some dancing soon!
MAY 12, 2021 - Posted by an Admin
Find Aaliyah Ramirez/#FindAaliyahRamirez | Facebook
- Aaliyah did not have a phone when she went missing. If she somehow ends up with one, it's not one that anyone in her immediate family or anyone in law enforcement is aware of. I know that sounds strange to some, but that's the facts. She did have her Chromebook for school, but it's only possible to track that if she logs in. Her bonus mom gets any notifications if that happens.
- Aaliyah DID have a phone; it has been determined that she had a burner phone when she left. Someone knowing held back information, lied to the police multiple times, then finally broke and acknowledged the existence of the phone. The phone was tracked out of state, and the police are following up every lead.
- Aaliyah has a grandmother in the southwest area of Palm Beach County, Florida. Her boyfriend also lives near her grandmother. They are in the Boynton Beach area. She has spent a considerable amount of time with her boyfriend in person. Her grandmother provided transportation for both of them throughout the course of their relationship.
- The boyfriend's mother has confirmed that he has been at home with his mother since the beginning of this.
- We do not know if she was adbucted or if she left of her own devices. For this reason, she does not fit the criteria for Amber Alerts, and it is why Indiana has issued a Silver Alert instead. If it is found that she was abducted, she will be upgraded to Amber at that time.
- There has been a lot of misinformation spread around on Instagram, and some recordings that have been spread around out of context. Know that the misinformation that suggests any abuse or substances in the home is patently false. As far as the out-of-context recordings, those are personal family issues that were not the world's business to know and have nothing to do with Aaliyah's case.
- Aaliyah moved in with her father just over a month ago, as so ordered by a judge. She was adjusting very well, and was very much cared for.
- Her parents co-parent very successfully.
- Community searching has taken place and continues to take place. All four of Aaliyah's parents have been searching every day that she's been gone.
- Any and all cameras that can be checked, have been checked. Any that cannot be accessed by civilians is being checked by law enforcement.
Following here and hoping for Aaliyah’s safe return home.
I am reminded of Abigail Hernandez’ case and hope there are no similarities, that she is not being held against her will.
At about the 1:00 minute mark in the video below, the woman speaking (Aaliyah's ballet instructor?) says she thinks AR has been really confused here lately. She doesn't provide details but states, "I can't speak a lot on that because it doesn't really matter right now. We just want to get her home." Concerning. Because maybe it DOES matter.
The Ring video where Aaliyah is seen leaving for the bus stop is shown just after that. This article states that her home is on Parkway Drive: Silver Alert issued for missing Syracuse teen.
I took the little yellow man down along Parkway Drive and this looks to be where Aaliyah is seen leaving from in the video: 504 N Parkway Dr - Google Maps. Scroll around and you'll see the house with the white picket fence across the street.
Where is her bus stop?
MAY 5, 2021
That group is private now. Not sure if it was always the case or if it just got locked recently.
Seems like there is A LOT of drama surrounding this kid, which sad. I can see the grandmother allowing her to see her boyfriend, if she knew the boy and thought he is a good boy, I can see her allowing it.
It's a bit strange that a 14-year-old didn't have a phone and had to get a burner phone. Seems like the person who gave it to her or helped her get it broke down and told either LE or her parents.
Despite the whole drama, it looks like te parents are pretty united when it comes to finding her.