Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #152 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet, RA's profession is listed everywhere as "pharmacy tech." Did he lie on some social media somewhere or on LInkedIn?
I don't believe he has a record, does he? Everything I've read in MSM says nothing about a prior record and when I looked for his records nothing seemed to pop up. Old records don't always appear and I believe there were some sealed records so very possible I missed something.

The video of BG looked like every moderately overweight 25-60 y/o white guy in rural America IMO. And his clothes? Same story there. It wasn't like he was dressed in a bedazzled purple suit jacket. Pretty standard clothes.

The video of BG looked like every moderately overweight 25-60 y/o white guy in rural America IMO. And his clothes? Same story there. It wasn't like he was dressed in a bedazzled purple suit jacket. Pretty standard clothes.
true, but wasn’t the video released very quickly after the murder? I would think I would recognize my spouse in something he wore last week, especially the hat!

true, but wasn’t the video released very quickly after the murder? I would think I would recognize my spouse in something he wore last week, especially the hat!
It seems likely to be that she hadn't seen what he was wearing that day. Say she woke up and went to work early and he had the day off, he would've had to have gotten dressed while she was gone.

Right? Don't called a press conference to announce you plan to violate the 4th amendment unless you want to fight MSM. The public's right to know is limited but the government's right to withhold is not unlimited.

Good test case weighing those rights. We are seeing more & more of this unconstitutional withholding of docs from the public.

It's always been wrong and it always will be in our open society. If sunlight does not prevail, injustice can go undetected forever.

My opinion only.
Either I'm extremely tired or I've lost track of my amendments, either is possible. Do you think LE conducted an illegal search? Sorry, I'm just confused.

I don't believe he has a record, does he? Everything I've read in MSM says nothing about a prior record and when I looked for his records nothing seemed to pop up. Old records don't always appear and I believe there were some sealed records so very possible I missed something.
The only cases that show up in Indiana are two speeding tickets and a failure to wear a seat belt, all over ten years ago.

We will get some information as to why JMA has been charged with 2 counts of murders sometime in the future. I am certainly fine with that. I don’t need to know now. The fact is so many of us thought this case was cold but it was not. That makes today a good day. The fact the US Marshals were there tells me that others were involved as far as crimes against children such as CSM. This ties back to KK and possible others. The FBI screwed up early on in regards to KK. They were not there today. It says a lot to me. KK googled the location of the Marathon in Delphi the day of the murder. This speaks volumes to me. He had some plans to meet up with one of the girls around the time of the murders. This speaks volumes to me. He is up to his eyeballs in this. I don’t know how anyone can dismiss him as having some involvement in what happened to Abby and Libby. JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle