Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #152 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was a gun too. It was on the right-hand side of his body with the barrel pointing to his left which made many think he was left-handed.
MOO I think he shoved it in butt first just to keep it’s heavy end centered and keeping it from flopping around as he walked the trail and crossed bridge.

The video of BG looked like every moderately overweight 25-60 y/o white guy in rural America IMO. And his clothes? Same story there. It wasn't like he was dressed in a bedazzled purple suit jacket. Pretty standard clothes.
The population of Delphi is only 2900.
The video of BG looked like every moderately overweight 25-60 y/o white guy in rural America IMO. And his clothes? Same story there. It wasn't like he was dressed in a bedazzled purple suit jacket. Pretty standard clothes.
Disagree. Delphi entire population is only 2900. The clothing is pretty ordinary but the flat cap is not common at all. You just don’t see many men wearing them. Probably not more than a few in that town.

HLN just said there were 10-12 vehicles at the RA residence for the search warrant and one was like a crime scene van. They had a metal detector going over the back yard and they dug around the shed and "burn pit" area. There was something about photographic equipment in the shed....I have high end photo gear and I would never keep it in a shed outdoors. So I'm thinking it could maybe be developing equipment. They took a stack of small books, a Macy's bag, and other bags of stuff. Supposedly they were at the house for 12 hours until 11 pm. RA and spouse waited outside by and inside mini van. LE took the other vehicle that RA drives. RA stood outside of the van most of the time. Neighbors watched with binoculars.
Apologies if y'all already have this...I just had not heard it all yet.
So if they had a metal detector...maybe they were looking for a knife? Maybe a flash drive? Maybe that's standard practice? but they were searching a specific area with the metal detector.

So I’ve been following on and off over the years, so I have a couple of questions…. KK and TK were “supposed” to be the only ones with the password to the AS account? How did RA become involved with them? Also, where is KT now?

Last edited:
Apologies if y'all already have this...I just had not heard it all yet.
So if they had a metal detector...maybe they were looking for a knife? Maybe a flash drive? Maybe that's standard practice? but they were searching a specific area with the metal detecto
Thank you I don’t have tv so this is new to me!

Re Metal detection, I wonder:
- a thumb drive—does anyone know if this would decay in soil?
- real old school film in a canister—I think this is prob too subject to the elements?
- jewelry (eg ring) taken as trophy?
- gun &/or knife?

Thank you I don’t have tv so this is new to me!

Re Metal detection, I wonder:
- a thumb drive—does anyone know if this would decay in soil?
- real old school film in a canister—I think this is prob too subject to the elements?
- jewelry (eg ring) taken as trophy?
- gun &/or knife?
Thanks, I watched this earlier but didn't catch all of it. As far as the shed goes, I think the witness said they saw flash photography in the shed, meaning investigators were taking photos of something.

I am thinking if they arrested RA for Abby and Libby's death and he killed them not far from the bridge and LE said KK was the last to speak with her on social media and was said to have planned to meet Libby there. I feel these two would have seen each other and witnessed each other there whether they knew each other or not. That I feel is the connection. I do think RA is BG.

What if KK is a coincidence. One former participant who hasn’t been here recently once posted his theory. According to it, the target was one of the women who crossed the bridge but was late for the meeting with her friend. And hence she was late the perp went after A&L.

It is not an implausible version. Just another version.

Respectful comical reflection for levity Part 2

BBM, qmfr, Re:
Today at 9:29 AM————“In the beginning, when Carter was mentioning specific people on the team, he referenced/praised a female scientist standing in the back. I can’t wait to hear her speak, if she speaks. I’m wondering if they’ll answer the age old DNA question, I doubt it, unless that’s what led to his arrest and they divulge that, we’ll see. I look forward to reading back once I get through this conference.

Well that was a good dream while it lasted, scientist assigned to the case talking specifics about DNA :)

Last edited:
I have daughters the very ages of these girls and often used them as sounding boards for this case when I was developing my opinions.
A few of my thoughts and or opinions....
1. A teen would not be getting photos developed (at CVS)
A teen would not be picking up prescription meds (at CVS) The teen involved with sketch number 1 would probably not relate to seeing RA in CVS

2. KK seems to be a lazy (no job, no post secondary education or training) pathological liar, wanting to live a fantasy life. He used those skills regarding his catfishing. He also used those skills to captivate anyone that would listen to him. He felt very important. His involvement in this case, KK very well may have been at the bridge that day, but I think he may have inadvertently witnessed the crime or saw RA leaving the scene. I don't think KK crossed the bridge, but what he saw may have frightened him.

3. Unfortunately, if you look at a website such as familywatchdog, you'll see quiet a few registered offenders in that area. Sadly, cat fishing and preying on naive children and adults was happening with frequency. Everyday I would go thru my daughters SM accounts like KIK Snapchat and Instagram (direct messaging for sure), blocking and deleting profiles. Every single day for years.

I sincerely hope this is it. These girls and their families deserve justice. Thanks for listening

@MistyWaters I hope this doesn't get too messed up. I am copying from the last thread. That response was in regards to another case in the town of Flora it appears he didn't answer about Libby and Abby at all. Eve clarifying it is not his case. IMO.

Q. The public has heard for four years, the investigation “is one puzzle piece from being solved.” What is that one piece specifically? Is it a name? Is it Jon Doe told me he killed the kids? Or, are you looking for confirmation of what you know- Jon Doe was not at work, he has a blue jacket, he cut his hair on Feb 14 or I saw a guy with a bloody jacket at 4 p.m. on Feb 13 at the gas station? You are not giving the public a lot to work with yet no arrests in four years. Aren’t you worried about more victims? Is the suspect dead or incarcerated so that is why no press conference or additional information is being released?

A. The person specifically responsible for Abby and Libby’s death. Our team of trained, experienced, and professional investigators will know that “one piece” when they see it.

Q. In your professional opinion, would you describe the deaths of the six females as “planned”? (***This question refers to six which included not only Libby and Abby, but also the four sisters who died in the Flora fire****).

A. No. (*****in response to planned?****) Rather, “victims of circumstance or opportunity.” Additionally, ISP is the lead with the Flora investigation. Our agency is not actively involved with that investigation.

(******) added by me

Sorry I’m not sure of your point. The Flora fire is not directly Leazenby’s case which he admits, but the murder of Libby and Abby definitely was. Yes the question combines mention of all six girls - four in Flora plus two in Delphi and so Leazenby response encompasses both cases.

Adding the link -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member