Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #153 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just a murder charge and "killing during the commission of a felony" is how they arrived at the murder charge. That is cited in your source.

I'm finally getting to the bottom of this after it was misreported. There is no separate charge for felony murder in IN. It's murder and then a charging document may explain in more detail which subsection, but it's murder nonetheless.
There didn't appear to be a discrepancy in penalties either based on the subsections and that's what's important to me.

But being clear on the verbiage only matters because some people were adding extra meaning to the felony murder, like that means they are waiting on other perps and nothing in that statute says that. IMO, kidnapping is most the likely avenue for using the "murder in commission of other crimes" subsection.

It makes the most sense. Imo

Right, but there is a stand alone murder charge available which they did not choose. Unless I'm reading it incorrectly (very possible lol), you cannot ask for the DP for a stand alone murder charge.

However, if you charge a murder with an aggravating factor, you can seek the DP.

RMA will plead guilty when it finally sinks in that they have him "six ways to Sunday". Once his lawyer (and yes he will get one) shows him the state's case against him, he will plead guilty to escape the DP.
Smipped for brevity. Links? I haven't seen a piece yet that indicated the death penalty was being sought here, and last I knew, there hasn't even been a probable cause affidavit made public

To me there is a bit of a visual likeness between one of the victims and RAs daughter.. Just really stands out to me and could come into play

In general, I think there will be many women of such type in Delphi, because initial founding group for Indiana was rather small.

However, I can't get the shoes with elevations out of my head. Or maybe, heels.

There is another story where shoes were standing next to the crime scene. Far from Delphi, but still, Midwest, and the victim looked very much like one of the girls.

Now, she is older than two teenagers, but we don't know if he falls for the type?

What was also similar:
- posting on open SM before going fishing
- very rapid murder, very violent crime scene
- neck was cut + blunt wound on the head (can the butt of a gun be used for such a wound?)
- a pair of shoes standing next to the crime scene. They look like waiter's shoes. I didn't quite understand what it meant, and then thought, low-heels, comfortable, something that one could wear for a day.

But maybe if RA is proud and wears high heeled shoes or some form of elevators, he would not feel comfortable walking in them on the bridge? So he could carry a more comfortable pair in his car, putting them on before crossing the bridge? This could explain longer jeans; if he wears heels, making his legs optically longer, the jeans should be such as to cover them. Once he switches to more convenient shoes, the jeans start looking disproportionately long.

Now, about the shoes found next to the lake in Myron Grove. Maybe it was simply uncomfortable to walk in heeled shoes on a sandy terrain, so it was also a spare pair?

I know that SD is far from IN, but some similarity bothers me. And I don't know the details of either crime.

Another one bites the dust. Just listening to gray Hughes and immediately stop watching when he says that Tony kline bashed his step kids head in the toilet and bit the mom. As this is not what is said in kegan interview at all. On page 175, DC talks about this in relation to a recent case.....

Link... Murder Sheet Kegan Kline Redacted Statement.pdf

it starts with him telling kegan about it at the bottom of page 175....

"We had this case awhile back and umm this guy had, this fricking little kid was uh in the bathroom and uh overflowed the toilet. So he yells for help and uh the dad gets pissed off, comes at the kid, mom intervenes. The dad punches the mother. You know she runs away, he chases her down, hits her, bites her in the stomach, runs back inside, slams the kids head into the toilet, fractures his orbital socket puts him upside down and starts dunking his head in the overflowed toilet."

Kegan remarked "Jesus Christ" following this story from the officer. Then he is asked what he thinks should happen to the man who committed that crime. Kegan says (paraphrasing) he should be hung.

Yet gray Hughes brought this story up as if it was about TK and the bite means TK gets some sexual pleasure from this. Wow. Wouldn't have expected this from him.

In general, I think there will be many women of such type in Delphi, because initial founding group for Indiana was rather small.

However, I can't get the shoes with elevations out of my head. Or maybe, heels.

There is another story where shoes were standing next to the crime scene. Far from Delphi, but still, Midwest, and the victim looked very much like one of the girls.

Now, she is older than two teenagers, but we don't know if he falls for the type?

What was also similar:
- posting on open SM before going fishing
- very rapid murder, very violent crime scene
- neck was cut + blunt wound on the head (can the butt of a gun be used for such a wound?)
- a pair of shoes standing next to the crime scene. They look like waiter's shoes. I didn't quite understand what it meant, and then thought, low-heels, comfortable, something that one could wear for a day.

But maybe if RA is proud and wears high heeled shoes or some form of elevators, he would not feel comfortable walking in them on the bridge? So he could carry a more comfortable pair in his car, putting them on before crossing the bridge? This could explain longer jeans; if he wears heels, making his legs optically longer, the jeans should be such as to cover them. Once he switches to more convenient shoes, the jeans start looking disproportionately long.

Now, about the shoes found next to the lake in Myron Grove. Maybe it was simply uncomfortable to walk in heeled shoes on a sandy terrain, so it was also a spare pair?

I know that SD is far from IN, but some similarity bothers me. And I don't know the details of either crime.
Baggy clothes could be more typical for someone his age if he didnt fully mature emotionally from his youth. He could also have fluctuating weight problems considering his body type.

the track pants and stripped polo style shirt was an odd ensemble choice to me lol very very Eastern European but i dont think it was planned or intended. I think he was just kinda for lack of a better word, a slob.

Another one bites the dust. Just listening to gray Hughes and immediately stop watching when he says that Tony kline bashed his step kids head in the toilet and bit the mom. As this is not what is said in kegan interview at all. On page 175, DC talks about this in relation to a recent case.....

Link... Murder Sheet Kegan Kline Redacted Statement.pdf

it starts with him telling kegan about it at the bottom of page 175....

"We had this case awhile back and umm this guy had, this fricking little kid was uh in the bathroom and uh overflowed the toilet. So he yells for help and uh the dad gets pissed off, comes at the kid, mom intervenes. The dad punches the mother. You know she runs away, he chases her down, hits her, bites her in the stomach, runs back inside, slams the kids head into the toilet, fractures his orbital socket puts him upside down and starts dunking his head in the overflowed toilet."

Kegan remarked "Jesus Christ" following this story from the officer. Then he is asked what he thinks should happen to the man who committed that crime. Kegan says (paraphrasing) he should be hung.

Yet gray Hughes brought this story up as if it was about TK and the bite means TK gets some sexual pleasure from this. Wow. Wouldn't have expected this from him.
If you listen to the podcast interviewing KKs step brother, you’ll hear him tell the story.

edited to add link:

If you listen to the podcast interviewing KKs step brother, you’ll hear him tell the story.

edited to add link:
I listened to the point when he tells this story. I heard nothing about the mother being bitten in the stomach. He says Tony got mad and shoved his head in the toilet, then went to get a plunger and the stepson ran down the road and stuck his thumb out to try and get help. Is this the part you are referring to? Around 12:51 of the podcast?

I listened to the point when he tells this story. I heard nothing about the mother being bitten in the stomach. He says Tony got mad and shoved his head in the toilet, then went to get a plunger and the stepson ran down the road and stuck his thumb out to try and get help. Is this the part you are referring to? Around 12:51 of the podcast?
yes, if you keep listening they read the excerpt to the step brother … around the 45 minute mark, and then you get his reaction. not sure why Gray brought it up as sexual (the biting) but i may have skipped over that part.

There wouldn't be a rush to charge KK with more charges, he's facing 40 years for CP charges already. There might actually be more charges against KK but curiously his case has been sealed. Also, what are the odds two very sick creeps targeted the girls within 24 hours and they aren't connected?

To know whether it is a weird coincidence or not, one has to know how many schools in the vicinity were closed that Monday.

If all schools in Indiana were closed, yes, it would be strange.

If only Delphi schools were closed, then probably KAK went there to hunt for his favorite product, underage girls.

The distance between Peru, Indiana, and Delphi, Indiana is 1 hour 1 minute by car.

KAK is accused of 30 counts of child *advertiser censored*. Each time someone in Indiana goes behind bars for CSAM, it is the biggest case, but it is safe to say KAK's is a pretty big case.

I just think that if there is one predator living in Peru, 11K population, and another one, a killer living in Delphi, 3K population, if Delphi was the only one to have a school-free day, with good weather and teenage girls out, it almost makes sense.

Why I think KAK may be uninvolved? Look at the fact that LE's attitude to him changed once they caught RA. He is looking at 40 years in jail, no negotiations, nothing is on the table. I think once LE hoped that KAK would give them the BG, but KAK truly didn't know who it was. And KAK was lying, hoping to get something out of it. Once ISP stumbled across RA (unrelated to KAK), KAK is moved back, and the two cases will not merge at all, except for maybe RA will have additional *advertiser censored* charges, or such.

I don’t think KK is involved in this or involved in finding RA. I would think if he was he would have chargers related to the murders on him and he doesn’t. Didn’t get a deal or anything. What makes sense to me is maybe RAs wife found something and turned him in. But I really don’t know.

Agree. Must be something close to home given that RA had no running with the law and hence, was considered a respected citizen. Also, big enough reason to search his house.

i dont think they would have stood together for so long or sat alone in the same car together if the wife turned him in

I honestly don't know, and we may never find out. Regardless, I believe that his wife was having certain fear of him and was unaware of his crimes. I would not speculate about who did it, because this person might be at risk, even now, and the main thing is, we don't know. However, for the police to spend so much time in his house, the "tip" must have been solid. Correct me please, but from the reports it follows that they spent more time outside the house. Shed, car, digging. JMO.

It’s not a sentencing hearing. It’s a court date for his jury trial to start. If he had a deal it would not be called a trial hearing.
Could he be going to trial on charges that are less serious than before he talked to the DA?

So CCSO or ISP maybe did not get DNA from a man who was on the trail that day?
Is that the mistake early on alluded to by Carter at the 4/19 PC. Seems fixable as soon as noticed, simply go talk to him again.
We know he used to play in a pool tournament at the pub every Saturday. Couldn't they grab his empty beer bottle at the end of the night?

I don’t think they are going to be able to have this trial locally. How can you possibly find a proper jury in Delphi who haven’t met/ seen the defendant at CVS or knows family members of the victims or hasn’t read about this case/ followed the case?
CVS is the only pharmacy in the entire town of Delphi.
I’m just not seeing this take place without a change of venue.
All imho of course.
I agree. EVERYONE in that town either knows or has met RA or his family or has connections to the victim's families. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow