Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #154 *Richard Allen Arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been moving away from trying to fit kk into the Murder. When I say I still think he’s connected, I don’t necessarily mean to the murder—but maybe to the murderer through his accounts and network. I have no evidence for that. Just the appearances of how everything happened in sequence with searches, LE moves, prisoner movements. Could all be coincidence.
Even the Murder Sheet producers could have been played.
Yes he played the investigators. MOO

I feel strongly IMO that if he had ANY connection to Richard allen online sharing anything, then they'd be nailing kk with accessory to murder or murder under rule 2 (if it qualifies) or something if he in any assisted RA (directly or unknowingly) in ANY way in hunting down or connecting with the girls.
Not to mention all the charges from him destroying his phone etc.

Thank you for this, I fell asleep last night & am just catching up! He does look so gratified when he says “we did.” I cannot imagine what an arrest must feel like to everyone there after all this time.
And thank you for giving me a Chance to clarify!

This idea that the affidavit is sealed because it's weak, is complete nonsense IMO. I've seen that sentiment expressed everywhere.

I've followed multiple cases where the arrest affidavit was sealed, and the majority have been slam dunk cases.

If you're investigating the possibility of another perpetrator, the last thing you want is to provide them with details that could destroy the ability of law enforcement to verify a potential confession.

It would also give this person time to dispose of any evidence that they might not have thought to get rid of.
I agree with you or else a smart defense attorney would point to the fact that not even police believe they have the right man. Whatever evidence they have, it must be something very conclusive like DNA or other forensic evidence or finding the murder weapon or the bloody clothing or clothing from one of the victims on his property. It has to be something that no matter how the long the probable cause affidavit remains sealed would not sway opinion about the suspect's potential guilt. I think police are trying to make sure they have everyone involved even though I have never thought it was more than one person who committed this crime.

Proving that he was at the Monon High Bridge on the day the girls were murdered does nothing. He is a local who knew about the Monon High Bridge trail area. It is reasonable to think a person like that may have been walking around there on the day the girls were killed.

That is why I think this case is basically "solved", even if the probable cause affidavit has not been released yet. This case just needs to run its course through the legal system. Other than that, from an online perspective, this case is over.

I look at this case and realize how wrong I was on just about everything(other than the age but I was a little off there too). The only part I was correct on was not considering the second sketch at all. It was way too different from the video of the person on the bridge, but that was an easy conclusion to make. I thought it was going to be a truck driver who knew about the Monon High Bridge trail area, but who was passing through town when the crime was committed. I thought he would be over the age of 50 and possibly be disabled with a unique face. I thought that, because I theorized that maybe that is why Liberty German recorded him, because he seemed strange, even if they did not talk to the killer before he approached them. They only saw his face. He looked strange to them was my theory.

The evidence is the evidence in this case. The whole case is strange though. Even former prosecutor Ives said there was so much evidence left at the crime scene that a detective from the 1960's or 70's would be able to solve the case. The suspect must have been very confident in his abilities, especially if he committed previous crimes and was never caught.

Such is the nature of true crime. It is not tv or the movies. But even now, with everything I think about the probable cause affidavit, it just does not seem like the right person.

Could he have been unemployed at the time of the murders or transitioning between jobs ? His wife could have been at work at the time of crime. As he lived close enough could he have stashed a change of clothes somewhere in the woods previously in preparation for carrying out his fantasy/urge ? Like Isreal Keys as a previous poster has mentioned.
He was working at CVS at the time of the murders. Becky Patty confirmed after the recent press conference that he did not charge the family when they picked up the photos that they had ordered for the funeral.

RA walking in the area before hand would not be a guess, he lives nearby. <modsnip - off limits> It could be a place he frequented, so did he typically walk there or drive?

I don‘t think anyone is saying RA had to be guided to the bridge by KK, but he may have been alerted by KK that the girls were there? Or he watched their social media himself?
The picture of Abby on the bridge was sent out to social media while they were there on the bridge.
Thank you for this, I fell asleep last night & am just catching up! He does look so gratified when he says “we did.” I cannot imagine what an arrest must feel like to everyone there after all this time.
Carters says regarding the PCA being sealed now but unsealed later.
“In time the strategy will be clear.”
That is an intereating statement, It doesn’t support an idea of shielding the family, or witnesses, or due to privacy or threats.
It sounds like an investigative strategy

Last edited by a moderator:
Could he have been unemployed at the time of the murders or transitioning between jobs ? His wife could have been at work at the time of crime. As he lived close enough could he have stashed a change of clothes somewhere in the woods previously in preparation for carrying out his fantasy/urge ? Like Isreal Keys as a previous poster has mentioned.
Israel keys had more time with his victims. This was a fast kill.

As bulky as his clothes were, it seems most likely he carried the weapon (i think it's kind obvious imo that the murder weapon was a sharp object, most likely a knife of some sort.) I also don't think he carried much more with him than that. Maybe a gun for coercion. Imo.

Depending on the lining of the jacket, it could've been turned inside out and he wore it out that way. And then stashed it elsewhere. Our team caught a perp that way once. But his jacket was actually reversible and a totally different design. Than than the description we were given. For some reason it had a tag showing (some reversibles do that idk why). But it enabled him to escape the immediate scene.
IMO RA just wasn't that sophisticated enough to have a lair or stash sight. Yet.

Total speculation just on what we know. I wouldn't be surprised if these were his first kills. Or MAYBE the 2nd time. BUT I dont think they're gonna find a string of bodies he's left behind.

so he was marching through states waiting to see two girls to kill them..?
how this theory is even a possibility
how does he know he will stumble across two girls in the first place..
he is no SK...just that sick dude who waited all his life to act on his fantasies once
MPO

This idea that the affidavit is sealed because it's weak, is complete nonsense IMO. I've seen that sentiment expressed everywhere.

I've followed multiple cases where the arrest affidavit was sealed, and the majority have been slam dunk cases.

If you're investigating the possibility of another perpetrator, the last thing you want is to provide them with details that could destroy the ability of law enforcement to verify a potential confession.

It would also give this person time to dispose of any evidence that they might not have thought to get rid of.

Agreed

The whole point of the upcoming prelim hearing will be to determine if the standards are met to go to trial - why would the judge play along with hiding 'weak' evidence. Similarly, if the evidence was weak, why would the defence not be pushing to release it, and challenge the ongoing detention of the accused?

I don't think it's that weak. I think it's pretty decent.

But I do think Doug carter is pretty clear that they have THE murderer and arent expecting more arrests in this video

Agreed

The whole point of the upcoming prelim hearing will be to determine if the standards are met to go to trial - why would the judge play along with hiding 'weak' evidence. Similarly, if the evidence was weak, why would the defence not be pushing to release it, and challenge the ongoing detention of the a
I dont think he has a defense attny yet.

I’ve seen discussion on this thread regarding signatures at the scene; specifically FIVE (5) signatures.

Is there a link to a statement from LE that says 5 signatures were present?”

I am aware that several in LE have said there were signatures at the scene however I do not recall a number being assigned.

TIA

I agree with you or else a smart defense attorney would point to the fact that not even police believe they have the right man. Whatever evidence they have, it must be something very conclusive like DNA or other forensic evidence or finding the murder weapon or the bloody clothing or clothing from one of the victims on his property. It has to be something that no matter how the long the probable cause affidavit remains sealed would not sway opinion about the suspect's potential guilt. I think police are trying to make sure they have everyone involved even though I have never thought it was more than one person who committed this crime.

Proving that he was at the Monon High Bridge on the day the girls were murdered does nothing. He is a local who knew about the Monon High Bridge trail area. It is reasonable to think a person like that may have been walking around there on the day the girls were killed.

That is why I think this case is basically "solved", even if the probable cause affidavit has not been released yet. This case just needs to run its course through the legal system. Other than that, from an online perspective, this case is over.

I look at this case and realize how wrong I was on just about everything(other than the age but I was a little off there too). The only part I was correct on was not considering the second sketch at all. It was way too different from the video of the person on the bridge, but that was an easy conclusion to make. I thought it was going to be a truck driver who knew about the Monon High Bridge trail area, but who was passing through town when the crime was committed. I thought he would be over the age of 50 and possibly be disabled with a unique face. I thought that, because I theorized that maybe that is why Liberty German recorded him, because he seemed strange, even if they did not talk to the killer before he approached them. They only saw his face. He looked strange to them was my theory.

The evidence is the evidence in this case. The whole case is strange though. Even former prosecutor Ives said there was so much evidence left at the crime scene that a detective from the 1960's or 70's would be able to solve the case. The suspect must have been very confident in his abilities, especially if he committed previous crimes and was never caught.

Such is the nature of true crime. It is not tv or the movies. But even now, with everything I think about the probable cause affidavit, it just does not seem like the right person.
He was working at CVS at the time of the murders. Becky Patty confirmed after the recent press conference that he did not charge the family when they picked up the photos that they had ordered for the funeral.

That right there would be evidence, if he kept copies of those funeral photos somewhere at his home. How could he explain that away?

I’ve seen discussion on this thread regarding signatures at the scene; specifically FIVE (5) signatures.

I am aware that several in LE have said there were signatures at the scene however I do not recall a number being assigned.

TIA
I have not seen the number 5, but have seen “at least 3” signatures noted in several articles, attributed to Ives.

Here is one example:

TIA
The former Chief Prosecutor Robert Ives who had the case when the girls were killed. Said the 2-3 signatures things during an interview he did with the down the hill podcast. Here is the question and answer:

ANDREW:
Was there a signature in his crime, like would you characterize something as a signature? Like, without telling us what it is.

ROBERT IVES: I would say there were two or three things. I’d say at least three.

The former Chief Prosecutor Robert Ives who had the case when the girls were killed. Said the 2-3 signatures things during an interview he did with the down the hill podcast. Here is the question and answer:

ANDREW:
Was there a signature in his crime, like would you characterize something as a signature? Like, without telling us what it is.

ROBERT IVES: I would say there were two or three things. I’d say at least three.
Right 2 or 3. Where is 5 coming from?

It was strange because when asked if RA is the guy on the bridge, DC replied that is something we'll find out (when PC is unsealed), but when asked if they got their guy, it was a resounding yes.

ETA: I do think RA is the BG. I'm just curious why LE can't outright say he's the guy on the bridge.
I noticed (heard) that, also.

Yes he played the investigators. MOO

I feel strongly IMO that if he had ANY connection to Richard allen online sharing anything, then they'd be nailing kk with accessory to murder or murder under rule 2 (if it qualifies) or something if he in any assisted RA (directly or unknowingly) in ANY way in hunting down or connecting with the girls.
Not to mention all the charges from him destroying his phone etc.
To clarify, imo it’s possible the MS podcasters were played by investigators as part of a strategy to distract. I’m not saying I think so but that it’s a thought I’ve had. I do not think KK played them. They are smarter than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie