Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
These vids of Abby & Libby's may be old news to some, but not everyone has been in this thread from the beginning so I thought I'd share. Although what happened to the girls is extremely sad, both of these vids still brought a smile to my face watching and listening to them. :)

Libby's compilation:

Abby singing:

Mod approved youtubes (Thank you, Sillybilly)
It's always nice to reminded of Abby and Libby as they were in real, every day life, not just this horrible case.

(**Sorry i accidentally posted this halfway through composing so if it makes no sense sorry)

So what do y'all make of the prosecutors stating one reason for not releasing the PCA was some witnesses were and/or are juveniles? Not asking relative to is it a reason to keep the PCA sealed, more brain storming on what it implies might be in the PCA. Does it suggest:

1. As some here, including myself, have speculated that even though RA has no substantial criminal record that he had done things in the past that he just didn't get caught/prosecuted for. Where these witnesses witness to RA acting inappropriate to underage girls etc.?

2. Was one (or both) of the two victims aware of RA somehow and he creeped them out did they discuss this with their peers. (this one seems unlikely because from what we know they did not seem to recognise or "know" BG)

3. Did one or both of the victims discuss someone with their peers that was actual RA catfishing?

4. Something more mundane like confirming a piece of jewelry found a RAs (JUST A HYPOTHETICAL NOT SUGGESTING THIS HAPPENED) belong to one of the victims.

What do y'all think.

I've considered point 3 - that one of the victims may have discussed RA as being creepy with someone else because: we know from LE that LG posted two photos of AW on the bridge to snapchat at 2:07pm.

Then the RL warrant states, and I quote:
"...at approximately 2:13pm which was the time of LAST CONTACT with LG and AW by cellular device." (point 1 of the warrant). The warrant also notes that they're believed to have made contact with the perp at 2:13pm.

I suppose it is possible they were chatting or texting with someone and mentioned some guy had creeped them out. I cannot imagine how awful that might feel for someone if that had in fact happened - imagine knowing your friends were feeling creeped out and you either didn't get hte message in time to help them, or didn't know the danger they were actually in and didn't notify anyone else? I can totally see how that could have happened - they text a friend about a creep, and the friend maybe just blows it off because the girls didn't seem too alarmed and then later the girls end up dead. :(

Also, while re-reading this document, yet again, something occurred to me which is probably a coincidence, but what if, it isn't? From the doc:

"Approximately 5:30pm was the last successful "PING" of the cellular phone by AT & T."

It goes on to say:
"Carroll County Sheriff's Office was notified at approximately 5:30pm that LG and AW were missing".

Odd coincidence or, is that important somehow? If the perp was using a police scanner, it is possible he knew exactly when police had been alerted - you can listen to the scanners over the web or on a phone at Broadcastify (link below). Creepy.

So when this warrant says the last successful PING of the phone was at 5:30pm, then how come there was yet *another* apparently successful PING at 2:30am which was noted in the HLN special Down the Hill (avail on YouTube)??

RL Warrant can be read here:

Info on Broadcastify for those who may be interested:

https://www.facebook.com/KingsCrossBritishShop?__tn__=<*F

11/29/2022Order Issued
The Court, having had this matter under advisement following a hearing conducted on November 22, 2022, now denies the State's Verified Request to Prohibit Public Access to a Court Record, in part. The Court further finds that the Media Intervenors' Motion for Leave to Intervene is moot, and therefore, denied. Court orders that the redacted Charging Informations and Affidavit for Probable Cause, submitted by the State at the hearing on November 22, 2022, be filed with the Clerk of the Court with this Order, and further that the Clerk shall not release (without prior Court approval) the original, sealed unredacted Informations and Affidavit
Judicial Officer:
Gull, Frances -SJ

Order Signed:
11/28/2022
11/29/2022Information Filed

Filed By:
State of Indiana
File Stamp:
11/29/2022
11/29/2022Probable Cause Affidavit Filed
Redacted Probable Cause
Filed By:
State of Indiana
File Stamp:
11/29/2022

High School holiday program tonite. I wonder if they will notice me glued to my phone. We have been waiting for this. There should be lots of discussion going on here. What will we learn?

I don't think they wanted that released either - it happened in 2017, but we didn't hear about it until Murder Sheets coughed it up. One big difference here is RL is dead and wasn't / cant be charged?
Also the ron logan one was a search warrant not an arrest warrant. Also RL has nothing to do with the whole thing. Anyone who still thinks he does is bananas IMO.

Rafael Sanchez @RafaelOnTV

Breaking: Judge releases documents in Delphi investigation. Suspect Richard Allen had been interviewed in 2017 & again on October 13, 2022. Police say an unspent casing matching his gun was found near the bodies
@wrtv

@KaitlynReports
More details to come. Standby.

RA was interviewed in 2017, RA's vehicle was noticed near the trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam