Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #158

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no link , it is a recollection from info from the past. Reason I was asking for help to confirm if this was valid or a recollection of a speculation. Perhaps I should remove it until I have it confirmed or can find the info to link.
There maybe something on youtube that will help you if you ask your quetion to google.

Well yeah but what I meant was, why did the witness who saw him at the bridge say she came up to his shoulder? How tall is the witness? She must be pretty short if she only came up to his shoulder and or maybe he wore lifts at the time (or generally) to appear taller? Maybe this is why the height has been at issue? If LE used landmarks like his image beside a tree next to the bridge to come up with his rough height, if he had lifts, they could have been off by that much more. If he never wore lifts again, he’s harder to spot as the perp because people think he’s too short to be the guy. Make sense?

Hard to tell because of the redactions, but if this witness was one of the three juveniles, then the statement about only coming up to his shoulder makes perfect sense - she could have been so short because she was very young. The prosecutor said some witnesses in this case are STILL juveniles so they could even have been as young as 8 or 9, we just don't know. I can even see a 10 year old only coming up to a 5'4 man's shoulder. There are some small 10 year olds out there.

Sorry I don't recall which poster this was to give credit, but a few pages back someone suggested the group of three juveniles could have been an older teen (babysitter type) with two younger kids in tow, as RA himself described one as taller than the others. I thought this idea was brilliant and probably does explain a lot about the encounter with these witnesses.

I guess I'm stuck on the unspent cartridge. I was just thinking that there should be touch DNA on it, as well as partial fingerprint(s). You can't load a round without touching it. He could, theoretically, have worn gloves when loading the firearm but given the fact that the round was dropped at the crime scene such extreme caution seems unlikely.

OK, done with the dang bullet...

This thread is now closed. Click below to continue in Thread #159.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla